The Challengers wk of 9/13

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning

I took a rest day yesterday and hung out with my hubby and kids.

This morning i did Muscle Endurance (fitv version) then walked the dog for 30mins. I felt great after ME, got some good burns:eek: i've got to get that one on dvd. :)

I will try and pop in later w/personals

Good Evening,

Sorry I didn't post earlier it was a crazy day at work wasn't at my desk much. Tonite I will do TF 45 Class and Stretch 10 and then I am going to watch football.

Amelia-I did what you did yesterday spent time with hubby looking for margarita glasses and then fixing stuff for supper.

Just finished TF 45 class and I really enjoyed this one, then I did Stretch 10.

Stats:
45 min
43 in the zone
147 min hr
171 max hr
317 cals burned.

Stretch
12 min
0 in the zone
109 min hr
120 max hr
51 cals burned.

Good Morning

Today is cardio,core then some yoga. DD is home today with a sore throat. Im going to try and get her in to see the doctor today. She feels like she has a temperature but i can't find my thermometer :mad:

So yesterday was my sister's 30th birthday and we had a little get together her at my house. My dad brought this magnificent chocolate drizzle cake & icecream for her and guess what? I didn't have any:D I had a fudge pop. I was very proud of myself...

Roxie-Nice workout yesterday, wtg.

Amelia: Great job on not eating the cake. Can you pass some of that will power to me, please?

Roxie:Sounds like you are sticking to the turbo fire rotation. Great workout!

Hi Jean and Andrea!

Yesterday I ran and did abs and some of GS legs weight work. My glutes where sore by the end of the day. This morning I did GS timesaver for both upper bodies. I was fried and shaking by the end. I missed the STS breaks you get with Meso 2.:p

Off to Walmart and the paper store to do some errands. My younger DS wants Japanese erasers from the tooth fairy sence he lost a tooth last night. I sure hope I can find some.

Good Mornig,

Tonite for me is TF Hiit 20 and Stretch 10 I also want to do Core 20 but we will see what happens I really need to work my core more.

Amelia-congrats on not eating the cake.

Elaine-good luck finding those erasers. How is the foot doing?

ok, my workout is done...i had to drag my @ss through it but its done. I walked the dogs(yep, made the little chihuahua go too)this morning for 30mins then did 38mins of KPC including core....just wasn't into it today:confused:

Elaine-Nice job on your workouts. Japanese erasers must be the new 'in' thing right now. My kids are into those silly bands or whatever there called.

Roxie-I will always forget to work my core, or i will put it off. Most weeks im lucky to get in one core workout:confused:

Hello to Jean and Andrea! Have a good day

Amelia:Silly bands where very big last spring. Now it is Japanese erasers. They are very cute.

Roxie: I did find some erasers at the Paper store. Phew! the pressure is off. My foot is good as long as I wear the orthotic. I am just getting pretty bored with wearing sneakers all the time. I need to go shoe shopping.:D

I need to go clean now.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF Hiit 20 Class and Stretch 10.

Stats:
20 min
17 in the zone
147 min hr
172 max hr
137 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
1 in the zone
114 min hr
130 max hr
56 cals burned.

Hi everyone. This week is not going well for me for workouts. Work projects have kept me up late at night so no early morning workouts. Hope to get one in tomorrow morning.

Amelia, I saw some cute pictures of you on your sister FB. From her FB profile pic I would never have guessed she was 30. Are you older or younger. Hope she had a happy birthday. Good for you for opting for a fudge pop.

Elaine, glad you found the erasers. Have fun when you decide to go shoe shopping.

Roxie, nice job on the workouts.

Jean

Hi Andrea.

Good Morning

Not sure what im doing today, may just walk the dog and do some yoga. I didn't do yoga yesterday..

Jean-Mattie is my younger sister:) I'll be 32 in November. Then we have two older brothers 34 & 36! I think she had a good b-day:) Have a good workout this morning or nice sleep in.

Hello to Elaine, Andrea & Roxie..bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is suppose to be a rest day but I am going to do the core work that I have been putting off all week and then a stretch. It is rainy and yuck outside.

Amelia-enjoy whatever you do today.

We are having some nice fall weather. Just right for sleeping and running.

Amelia: Have fun with your workout. Sometimes it is just nice to do some relaxing yoga.

Roxie: Sending vibes your way so you can get your core work in.

Jean: Don't you just hated when life gets in the way of our efforts towards a healthy life style?

Andrea how are you doing?

This morning I did my graduation run from Podrunner. It was a faster run and a bit longer. I ran about 3 miles. I could have gone on but it was getting late and I needed to be back home to get my younger DS ready for school.

I was leaving the house a few minutes ago to get my car inspected and decided to get my registration out and ready. Well I discoverd that my registration expired in July!!:eek::eek::eek: Called right away to renew it. I guess I'll have to wait a few days to have my car inspected. At least it is legal again.

workout done. 55min dog walk + A.M yoga:standing poses (20mins)

Elaine-wow, awesome job on your run!!

Roxie-have a great core workout and stretch

I some how managed to get up this morning and go for my run. I was out about 50 minutes and then walked the dogs.

This afternoon I'm meeting up DD for her bridal portraits. Hope the weather holds out. She has already rescheduled before.

Jean

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Core 20 Class but no stretch.

Stats:
20 min
1 in the zone
108 min hr
136 max hr
79 cals burned.

Jean-good job getting your workout in this morning.

Good Morning

I haven't decided on todays workout but im leaning towards a circuit, perhaps an easier one like body fusion w/heavier weights. I will also walk the dog.

Jean-Awesome job on your workout yesterday, did the weather hold up for your DD's portraits?

Hello to Roxie, Elaine and Andrea!

Amelia, the weather cooperated, but my DD stomach didn't. She hasn't been feeling well the past few days. It was quite warm for the shoot and after she had been in her dress for a little while, the heat got to her and she got sick and we had to come home. Poor baby. Hopefully some of the first shoots will be OK. If not she will reschedule.

Off to do my workout. Thinking Pyramid upper boby.

Jean

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is HiiT 15 class and Sculpt 30 Class.

Jean-sorry your DD got sick.

Amelia-Body Fusion is a good one.

Good Morning

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday, just walked the dog and that was it! Today will be a circuit and a dog walk. Not sure what circuit yet, Cathe's advanced circuits always kick my butt:eek:

bbl with personals:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.