The Challengers .....6/28 WEEKEND

punka274

Cathlete
Hey girls,just getting us started:)

I thought we could do a weekend thread since there isn't much of us left??? What do you guys think?

BRB!

Good Morning,

Just finished High Step Circut. Wanted to get some sun today, but its cloudy out, so its Cleanmax, Laundrymax, and then get ready for the concert.

Amelia-a weekend thread sounds fine with me. Have a good weekend.

Everyone else have a good weekend.

Any special plans for today....whats everybody doing this weekend?

Jean~did you get to do a spin class this morning?

Andrea~how was your day today? I hope good! I started that eating challenge yesterday....how did you do?
I ate when i was hungry,and tried to control my portions,i did really good! Im proud of myself! Now if I can just continue doing so,LOL

Roxie-When is the Country Stampede concert? Was it last night? I love Taylor swift and Rascal Flats!!!! I would be excited to,ive never been to a concert before. high fives on your workout...im thinking about buying SS..how do you like it?

Elaine~Sorry to hear you DH is under alot of pressure right now:-( how are you feeling today? I had some bad headaches over the past two weeks that finally went away...allergies! Whats your workout plans for today?

Today is a PW and a Dog walk, MM gave me some great doms in my UB,not yet in my LB. i was walking like a duck yesterday so i was hoping to get some in my LB...maybe later in the day?

No special plans this weekend,watching the braves both days,may take the kids swimming this evening and were going fishing tommorrow.

My DH wants to go camping soon(maybe next weekend) too so that sounds like fun! Ive never been before so it will be a new experience for me:)

I have a new challenge for myself that i started yesterday...to eat clean,and ONLY when im hungry and to watch my portions! I was great yesterday,after the day i was curious to see how many cals i did eat and added it up...it was 1300,and i wasn't hungry any yesterday so that goes to show you that my mind was playing tricks on me when i was counting cals and trying to get to 1600-1800 and starving all the time.

Good morning Roxie,i was still typing my novel when you posted....have fun at your concert tonight(which answers my question in the other post) great job with high step circuit!!!

Yea! Spin class is done. I really need to try to fit that in my schedule more often. I really enjoy it. It is a sweat fest. Since I was at the gym, I also did lower body work on the machines.

I think the idea of the weekend check in is great since only a few check in on the weekend.

Hope to get back for personals.

Jean

Jean-I'm glad you had a good workout, keep up the good work.

Amelia-I did like supersets thought I got a really good workout.

Well still can't get any sun yet still cloudy, but Cleanmax is done.

Roxie, sorry no sun for you. We had plenty during the day. Man it was hot. But now it’s raining. I don’t have any of the high step workouts. Do you like it? Hope you had fun at the concert.

Amelia, good luck with your challenge. I use to camp as a kid, but as an adult I haven’t. DH and I got all ready to go once with our neighbors, but really bad storms came through so we cancelled. We took all the equipment we had purchased back to the store and never tried again.

My day was spent running errands and then yard work. One of the dogs keeps digging so we tried putting down some chicken wire and covered that with dirt. We'll see if that works. Then I trimmed our scrubs, so I guess I ended up getting in an upper body workout with all the digging and pruning.

Jean

Hi girls.

good idea having the weekend thread!

Todays workout was a bit HUGE!! A two hour walk, pushing the pusher with my daughter in it up and down GLACIERS! (It was very cold) O.K would you believe, MOUNTAINS!! Well what about, Hills? Bush walking theres nothing like it! Got the heart rate up and the legs sore!x( I am currently doing a three day split of Bentos SloMo, so todays was chest and back. yesturday was bis tris and sholders.

It was very cold out there, wind chill was right up! I live rural and the bush is "right there" at my doorstep! Lots of steep hills too.

Jean - Our Aussie is a digger! She drives me NUTS. Shes the reason I've recommenced the bush walking. She is full of energy, so I am trying to burn it off.

I have been revenous. I think its a combination of the cold weather and the long walk.

See you guys later, Andrea

Good morning girls

Andrea,sounds like you live in the country or bush as you call it;-) My dream house is a house with no one around for miles:) high fives on your two hour walk!

Jean,i hope i don't get bored when we go camping...my DH is talking about going next weekend-fourth of july. Sounds like alot of work for ME and alot of fishing for DH..remember,ive got two small childeren who i will be constantly watching. I guess im just being grumpy about it, my idea of a vaction is an ocean front villa,with room service:7;-)

hey to everybody that follows! Im just about to go walk my dog for...im not sure how long. That will probably be my only cardio today then i will do some abb work,never got a workout in yesterday.

Ive got a baby shower to go to this evening(my neice who was just married a year ago,she's 18 and super smart and NOT going to collegex() so i have to face all the yummy food that will be on displayx(! Ive been decent on my diet for two days now....wish me luck;-)

Amelia - I live rurally, on a farm. Our property backs onto other farms and the bush. Your equivalent is forests. We have different types of bush nad our areas typically Australian. Full of Australian native trees, kangaroos and Koalas and snakes! (I don't like snakes - AT ALL) Luckily they are sleeping now, I think they should STAY ASLEEP! ;)

Well done to you sticking to your eats challenge. I do great all day! Then the munchies set in and I succumb and munch, munch, munch:9

Camping is alot of work!! I don't camp. I require water, and a flushing loo, minimum of a queen sized bed and heating that doesn't smell of smoke, or airconditioning that is unnaturally made! Ocean villa with room service, hmmmmm sounds perfect! :)

Andrea

hey girls,just popping in to report my workout!did an hour dogwalk and MM abbs(couldn't do all those jack knifes though )plus i added in some banana holds.

Andrea-how cool to look out your window and see a kangaroo or koala bear!(or is it;-)) Looks like our munchies start around the same time! Ive been drinking decafe tea,crystal light or popcorn to kinda help...sometimes they do:+

Good Morning,

Today is my rest day but will do a stretch later. Managed to get in 3hrs. of sunshine yesterday hoping for 3hrs. today unless we paint. The concert last nite was ok its outdoors and the wind was blowing so the sound wasn't all that great, and SIL had a temp of 104 but we didn't know that until we got him home DD says 100.2 today.

Amelia-good job on the workout I have a hard time with jack knives to. When I grew up we went camping in a camper thats the only way I would go.

Andrea-I don't like snakes either and I really don't like spiders, but I think it would be cool to see a koala bear.

Jean-sounds like you got quite the workout yesterday enjoy your day today you deserve a rest.

Have a good day everyone.

Hey everyone,

No WOs for me this weekend. Still feeling this cold/allergies. The weather has been very humid, making it even more uncomfortable.

Andrea: I don't mind snakes as long as I don't meet up with them while on a walk. Around where I live our snakes are not poisoness(?sp)

Jena: Great job on the spin class.

Roxie: I hope you SIL's temp goes down. Some very strange things going around for this time of the year.

Ameila: My DS and DH are camping for this whole week. I don't mind going for two or three nights but that is my limit.We always camp where there are real toilets and hot showers. KOA camp grounds have little cabins which are great if it rains.

Okay this week I am starting an endurance rotation.It is one of fitnessfreaks. I got bored with the Gym style rotation. I may have to purchase the ME/bootcamp DVD. I have them on VHS but I would really like the DVD for the premixes.

Good night all,

Elaine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.