The Cathe Forums Like Button?

This has probably already been asked and answered, so forgive me for being a Technology Cavewoman...

I've never used the Like button on the forums because I always assumed it was linked to Facebook accounts and I'm not on Facebook (never intend to be). Am I wrong on this? There are so many posts I want to "Like" but I never thought I could...

Help! :eek:

Lisa

You can like anything! It doesn't have anything to do with Facebook. I'm not on Facebook either. If you "like" a comment , your screen name is then shown and the person gets an "alert" that you liked them. Like away my friend!!

This has probably already been asked and answered, so forgive me for being a Technology Cavewoman...

I've never used the Like button on the forums because I always assumed it was linked to Facebook accounts and I'm not on Facebook (never intend to be). Am I wrong on this? There are so many posts I want to "Like" but I never thought I could...

Lisa
You're too cute! You've received >200 LIKES on these forums! We LIKE you!! :D

I've never used the Like button on the forums because I always assumed it was linked to Facebook accounts and I'm not on Facebook (never intend to be). Am I wrong on this?

Hope your mind is at ease now that you have had the answer to your question:);)

I don't think there is anyway users can link their individual post and/or Likes to their facebook status.
I might be wrong on this:eek::eek::eek:

I am on facebook and to use the word used on a post here I don't "vomit" my personal life there!!
Neither do I talk personals...Just a choice.:)
It has pro and cons and there is a way to CONTROL it. JMHO. Feel free to press the disagree button;):)

Last edited:

Lisa
I like you, Lisa -- both in and out of quotation marks! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.