The best fragrance ever!

cookiebaby

Cathlete
Hi everyone! I have to tell everyone about my new fragrance. It is from Philosophy and called Falling in Love. I am new to their products but love them so far. I tried Falling in Love for the first time today. Actually the whole line: bath gel, conditioner, lotion, souffle, and spray. Well, my husband was all over me and kept saying "you smell so good and your skin is so soft." and wouldn't stop kissing and hugging me. Then I went shopping. A man in the store actually came up to me and said "You smell wonderful." This lady in line behind me said "My husband and son have been following you around the aisles and can't stop saying how good you smell." At work, four male coworkers stayed around me all day saying how wonderful I smell. It was hard to get any work done! My hubby and I went out for lunch and the waiter said to me "I don't mean to be inappropriate but I have to tell you that you are the best smelling woman ever!" Then we went to the bookstore and men around me kept asking "Who smells so good?" One actually asked me if he could hug me because he couldn't get how great I smelled off his mind. I have never had so many men compliment me! It is the best smelling fragrance I have ever tried and I have used all of them. THey didn't ask me 'what are you wearing' just how great I smelled! I feel so good. I love it and my husband says he is not letting me wear it out of the house! What a day! Cookiebaby:) :) :)

I've never smelled Falling in Love but I wanted to say I had the similiar experience with Kenzo's Parfum D'Ete. Even gay men went nuts over the scent of it. I've been looking for it for years and now I've found it online so I'm going to order me some. Certain perfumes make people nuts. ;-)

Lisa

Perfume reacts to our skin. So, it's not that this is the best perfume ever, but the best perfume for YOU ever.

It's great that you have found your signature scent and that it drives men wild. How fun!

Clare

I have really found that fragrance is a very individual thing. What smells fabulous to one person, is poison to another. Falling in Love has blackberry and vanilla notes, among others (very sweet). Many reviews on fragrance sites have said that Falling In Love smells like cotton candy, especially before it dries down. Sure enough, I wore a sample one evening and my 8 year old said, "Ooo, Mommy someone smells like cotton candy!" My husband doesn't like it either. Go figure. Glad you had fun wearing it.

I have yet to try Falling in Love, but I looooove Pure Grace. It's just so clean. Perfect to use before going to bed or after exercising. Too bad they don't have a Philosophy shop in my area. I buy Pure Grace shower gel, solid fragrance, and soufflé through the internet. I have heard tons of stories like yours about men's reaction to Falling in Love. It makes me want to travel to the US just to buy it lol!

I used to get the same reaction from Chloe Narcisse, people would just come out of the woodwork to comment on my fragrance, it was totally wierd. Perfect strangers, especially men!!

The only fragrance I've ever had people comment about over & over was Haberdasher by Paul Harris. It was only $15.00 and guess what? They discontinued it! Awwwk! Why do they do that?
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Your post had me piqued today, so after work, I went to Sephora to check it out. I couldn't see what the big deal was so I sprayed some more & took a big whiff & all I smelled was alcohol. I guess it really does matter about your body chemistry.

Marla;) :)

I still haven't found my special fragrance yet that make people ask what I'm wearing or say that I smell good. I wish I had a Sephora around my area. I may just order Falling in Love from QVC though to try it.

DebbieH, There's a PaulHarris website that has a Haberdasher cologne, maybe it's the same one you used?

Floobert. I wish you had one, too. I'm like a kid in a candy store with Sephora. I absolutely love it!!!

Marla

Debbie!

Really??? I will check that out this afternoon! Thanks for the heads-up!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.