The BEST customer service ever!!

bestoutwest

Cathlete
Just had to share my very positive experience with Activa Sports.

http://www.activasports.com/

A few weeks ago I ordered some exercise pants from them. (Nike low rise pants in LONG!!!! Couldn't find them anywhere else.) Anyway, they sent me e-mails all along the way with the status of my order. The order arrived in about 5 days. There was a free gift in the order (sample sizes of some foot lotion and scrub). Just this week they called me to make sure I was satisfied with my order!! I am so impressed!

I have since ordered more pants and some t-shirts and joined their Diva club. Just wanted to share! We hear so many stories about crappy customer service, it's refreshing to experience exceptional service! Check them out!!

Wow! That's great! I can never find long exercise pants, so I will absolutely use these guys - thanks for the heads up. I love stories like this!

Thanks, Edie. There's nothing quite like good customer service and convenience. I'm checking them out.
:)

Thanks Edie! I just checked out their site and it looks like they have a lot of cool stuff that is reasonably priced.

Karin

Thanks for the info, I'm always looking for good companies to spend my hard earned money with. I just had the WORST experience with Otomix and will never order with them again. So it's great to hear about reputable places to order from! Thanks!

Yeah, I was stunned to get a call from them after my order. Since then I've ordered lots of other stuff and same great service and quality products!!! I probably should join the diva club LOL.

Catherine

Speaking of amazing customer service, Sharon @ [email protected] is great! Her clothing lines are unique and beautiful. She offers a wide selection, especially if you are looking for long length exercise pants.

That is so funny because I just my mail with a catalog from Activa. Thanks for sharing your experience...that makes me want to buy from them!!

FYI, Activa Sports is actually a spinoff from Road Runner Sports- if you're a club member at one, you can get member prices at the other. Just let them know you're a member- I think they go by customer number.

I'm a VIP over at RRS and have been for a few years. The membership seems pricey, but as VIP I can return things I've purchased years later- I've returned a few bras that broke, etc. They are always really helpful! I'm so glad to hear Activa is the same way!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.