The Bachelorette: The Final Two "J's"

BAM

Cathlete
I just realized that DeAnna likes the "J" names. There was Jeremy, Jason and Jesse and now there is only Jason and Jesse. So what did all of you think? It is not surprising who is standing. I think a lot of us felt that Jeremy was going next. I just felt so bad for him. It's not easy having your heart crushed. You should hear me talking back to the t.v. and emoting. I really am believing there are a lot of sincere guys out there. UNFORTUNATELY, they won't be flying in from all 50 states to meet me. x( :D I think she HAS to pick Jason. They just fit together. I don't really see any chemistry with Jesse. It will be a shock to me if she chooses him. One thing I don't understand though is that in the scenes for next week's show, both Jason and Jesse are on their one knee proposing. Why did it get to that point for them? Do they just come out and immediately propose before she has the chance to turn one away? Hmmmmmm, we'll see. I will feel bad for the person she doesn't choose as you can tell how deep the feelings are. Heartbreak is so difficult. But, the show did end on a cool note with the audience member asking out ? (can't remember his name-help!) O.K., this show is really getting me ready to have some incredible romantic occurence take place in my life................like NOW! :7

RE: The Bachelorette: The Final Two

This was my post from last night, after the show:

Wow..Just finished watching. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so i won't say anything until tomorrow!

I was shocked at her decision, but when she explained why, it did make sense. But ohhhhh... my heart broke for him. What a sad thing to go through!

Graham would be a BLAST to date! Maybe not to marry, but to date. he'd be like a challenge to me, to break through. Guess that's not a good "marriage maker". So dating would be fun (and I can NOT get over how hot and CUTE he is, did you see him smile and stuff? oh myyy).

I'd imagine these guys would have women POUNDING on their doors now ! (maybe not the coyote guy...wth??)

And can I just say, that I LOVE that Fred too? The end was great!

Okay, enough ... more tomorrow, after everyone has seen it!

~Chris

OK, I've been watching the show too! I feel so sorry for which ever of the last 2 doesn't get chosen....

I thought the final episode doesn't air until next Monday. Chris do you know who she is engaged to?

I agree, I can't imagine that these guys don't have lots of women knocking at their doors. I was also surprised that there are so many seemingly 'good' bachelors out there waiting to find a mate (or maybe not:))

Tracy

It's quite encouraging that the person who told me that Jeremy was going to be eliminated last night (I would have NEVER picked him to go!), is the same person who told me the she picks Jason at the end. She said she proposes to both Jason and his son Ty. So I'm thinking her source is pretty good!!

I can *SO* see that happening, can't you?...They do seem like they fit together.

My heart does break for jesse, though. He seems so sweet and so in love with her.

And I agree, I did not know there were such good, sincere men out there anymore. I thought I had the last one! *wink*wink*

~chris

Yes, it was sad about Jeremy. He's not over the loss of his mother, and then to get dumped like that on TV. But you have to admit, DeAnna seemed more at ease, and LAUGHED a lot more with Jason and Jesse.

Boy, that Men Tell All show was something! (oh, and the guy who was asked out is Fred) I think Ryan was a complete a$$ toward DeAnna (although I laughed at his OCD - Obsessive-compulsive-DeAnna remark) and Ron was an a$$ toward Jeremy (talk about kicking someone when they're down!). Jeremy took it well, never barking back as I would expect most men would do. It would have lowered him to Ron's level.

Can't see the connection with Jesse, but am amazed he came so far. Who knows?

Diane

ETA - And wasn't it a hoot in the outtakes when Chris asked DeAnna if Shawn was just a haircut away from being picked! They should show more of CH's humor.

Hi there,

I hope you don't mind me joining in--I just joined the Cathe forum last week--but I LOVE The Bachelorette and the discussion you guys are having here! :)

I think Jason is the final one. I just didn't see any chemistry with Jeremy AT ALL and for the first time, saw some chemistry with Jesse last night. Graham is NOT marriage material--at all! But do you all think she's still attracted to him? Last night at "Men Tell All" she just seemed a little too passionate in her responses to him, if she's happily engaged to someone else...

I LOVED Fred! Now that's the kind of guy I'd go out with. Hmmm. Maybe that's why I married a nice Midwestern boy like him! :)

Hey ladies!! I managed thru Drill Max this morning still half asleep cuz I stayed up too late watching!!

I agree with everything DeAnna said on the MTA show -- Jeremy made sense on paper, and he was everything she said she wanted. And they shared the bond of losing a parent. But in the end it just wasn't there in her heart. I never really cared for him, but I felt reeeeaaalllly bad for him watching the MTA show!

Jesse seems fine, a little immature, but DeAnna seems to like him. I just don't get it, though. I can't see her choosing him.

I definitely want her to pick Jason. I am recently married, with a 3 year old son from a previous relationship, so I am rooting for the single parent. They just seem to adore each other, and things really seemed to click with Jason's family, too. I think it all makes sense.

>>>>It's quite encouraging that the person who told me that Jeremy was going to be eliminated last night (I would have NEVER picked him to go!), is the same person who told me the she picks Jason at the end. She said she proposes to both Jason and his son Ty. So I'm thinking her source is pretty good!!

I can *SO* see that happening, can't you?...They do seem like they fit together.

My heart does break for jesse, though. He seems so sweet and so in love with her.

And I agree, I did not know there were such good, sincere men out there anymore. I thought I had the last one! *wink*wink*

~chris>>>>>

Chris, I know all! ;-) :7 And you better NOT have the last one. I need one for me! :)

Wendy, welcome to the party! I couldn't stop talking about the show yesterday before the airing last night. Unfortunately I had to work today and could not "obsess" about it like I wanted! :p

So I just had a sinister thought. What if she didn't choose either of them but is engaged to somebody else?! Just thought I'd throw that out there and yes, I'm trying to stir up trouble. }( I'm sure they'd be promoting it differently if that were the case but another poster mentioned how strange it is that they're really not hyping up the ending and I have to agree. Yes, they showed a preview last night but there's always been more coverage and more drama mentioned about the finale in previous shows! Jason all the way!!!!!!! Woo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!

>So I just had a sinister thought. What if she didn't choose
>either of them but is engaged to somebody else?!

Well, don't put your money on Brad (or Graham) LOL! :p

Diane

>Well, don't put your money on Brad (or Graham) LOL! :p

Diane>

HA! I'm cracking up at the thought of Brad. Now THAT would be great t.v.!:7

I'm hoping for Jason...but don't you just love the family values of Jesse? His mom and dad was so sweet!

>I'm hoping for Jason...but don't you just love the family values of Jesse? His mom and dad was so sweet!>>

Tina, I loved all 3 of the families. I had mentioned in a different post that I wish I had families like those!:) Maybe they'll adopt me! :7

>Tina, I loved all 3 of the families. I had mentioned in a
>different post that I wish I had families like those!:) Maybe
>they'll adopt me! :7
I don't know, those brothers of Jeremy's weren't very welcoming. I liked the SIL though. But sheesh! That entire home town date was a downer compared to the rest.

Diane

The families by far have been the BEST ones in Bachelor/Bachelorette history! Usually there's a wheels off group but not in this bunch. D is lucky in that aspect.

Now being engaged to BRAD would be fine, jaw-dropping TV, would it not? HA!!!!!!!!!!

I'll put my money on Jason...unless...instert my sinister thought here...she really isn't in totally in love with either of them, has to pick one to save face, and chooses Jesse because it would be easier to break up with him later. (Like Bob did with Estella back in his series.) I don't know, something in my gut tells me she's still smarting from Graham and not in a place to be making a life commitment, no matter how awesome the guy is. And I think both these guys are really awesome in very different ways. I just don't think she's ready AT ALL to make this decision, from what I've seen and especially from what I saw on Men Tell All.

Hmmmm. I guess after watching a lot of these you get a little *skeptical*, ha ha.

I don't think DeAnna is ready for a lifetime relationship. She was in love with Brad, then was falling in love with Graham, then on the MTA show she tells Jeremy she's in love with Jason and Jesse. The word, "love" means less and less with her the more men she uses it for. It's so high-school.

"On Monday, I loved Brad."

"On Tuesday, I loved Graham."

"On Wednesday, I loved Jason and Jesse."

"Today, I'm engaged to my one true love!"

I'm not liking her too much.

Diane

Ha ha! Diane, you just made me laugh out loud in my cubicle. :) I couldn't agree more with what you just said.

My husband--who HATES this show--was reading a magazine during "Men Tell All" and looked up when Deanna got into it with Graham. And all he said was, "I'd run fast and far from this one. It's all about HER."

I think he was right.

Doesn't mean I'm not glued to the TV whenever it's on, I just expect we'll see an engagement, and then sometime in the fall we'll see in US Weekly--in a small blurb--that they have decided to "remain the best of friends" and go their own ways.

Speaking of US, I did see where Matt & Shayne from The Bachelor: London Calling are still together despite the fact that he just moved out of her apartment. Supposedly it was a stop gap until he got his own place...Hmmmm...color me skeptical once again! :)

Good points, Diane! Yes, Jeremy's family was very nice, but the visit was a big downer. And YES!... she is in love one week, and not the next. Come ON!

And I know the show is "all about Deanna", but she's OCD herself(LOVED that on MTA!). The first I saw of this was when she threw the little fit when they were having the impromptu BBQ at the men's place. She could have just jumped in somewhere or mingled. But instead , it's "ME! Come talk to ME! ME! ME! ME!".

I knew there was something about her I wasn't liking.

And yeah, you're right, I don't see them lasting, but I hope they do. Esp. if she picks Jason and that little boy. They've totally won MY heart!

LOVING this discussion...thanks for being as into this show as I am! LOL!

~Chris

Actually after the MTA show this week, I am really not liking Deanna. I really like both Jason and Jesse and now I am thinking they are both too good for her :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.