The 2020 Glassboro Road Trip is Cancelled Due To the Pandemic

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
F7EED408-7BE5-490C-A1B8-F69ED2DC1FFE.jpeg

I know that this year has been filled with many disappointments and even more uncertainties. Although we have come far, we are still very much in a place of the heightened need for safety and distancing and because of this, I have had to make the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Glassboro Roadtrip in November.

Your health and safety is and always will be our top priority and therefore a Roadtrip is not an option at this time. As you probably heard, we were finally able to reopen our facility after almost 6 months of being closed. We are restricted to 25% capacity and although our facility is very large, our governor is also requiring 200 square feet of space for every individual in a group fitness class. This type of restriction is not feasible for a full Roadtrip and even if that were not the case, under the current situation of where the world stands with Covid-19, we have to make a responsible decision based on the health and safety of all of you as well as our staff and gym members.

We will be refunding your payments in full for this Roadtrip. It will take us a bit of time to get all of the refunds processed and out to you, but rest assured that they will all be handled in as timely a manner as possible. Thank you so much for your patience thus far.

As so many large “in-person” events have gone virtual as a result of the pandemic, we too are currently looking into the possibility of having a “virtual” Roadtrip for November 2020. Right now this is just in a research and development phase. If this plan comes to fruition there will be a new announcement, new format, different pricing structure and updated registration process. Again, we are hopeful for this, but cannot make any promises until we ensure that we can make it happen in a way that lives up to what we like our Roadtrips to be. I just can’t imagine a year with no Roadtrip and I miss all of my Cathlete community so much.

Please stay strong, stay healthy and I really do hope to “see” you soon!

Heartfelt Hugs,
Cathe

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering when the money was going to be refunded. I haven't seen a change on my credit card statement yet. It was announced on September 8, and now it is September 17th. I know it takes time, but how much more??

Thank You,

Jennifer Denny

Hi Jennifer, normally a credit card cancel takes 7 business days for the credit card company to process a credit, but because the initial charge was over 4 months ago the process takes longer as we can't process the credit ourselves for transactions that occurred over 4 months ago. We've given the list of everyone who is owed credit to our merchant service provider, but we don't know how long it will take them to process all of the refunds. Hopefully, it will be soon.

View attachment 7445

I know that this year has been filled with many disappointments and even more uncertainties. Although we have come far, we are still very much in a place of the heightened need for safety and distancing and because of this, I have had to make the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Glassboro Roadtrip in November.

Your health and safety is and always will be our top priority and therefore a Roadtrip is not an option at this time. As you probably heard, we were finally able to reopen our facility after almost 6 months of being closed. We are restricted to 25% capacity and although our facility is very large, our governor is also requiring 200 square feet of space for every individual in a group fitness class. This type of restriction is not feasible for a full Roadtrip and even if that were not the case, under the current situation of where the world stands with Covid-19, we have to make a responsible decision based on the health and safety of all of you as well as our staff and gym members.

We will be refunding your payments in full for this Roadtrip. It will take us a bit of time to get all of the refunds processed and out to you, but rest assured that they will all be handled in as timely a manner as possible. Thank you so much for your patience thus far.

As so many large “in-person” events have gone virtual as a result of the pandemic, we too are currently looking into the possibility of having a “virtual” Roadtrip for November 2020. Right now this is just in a research and development phase. If this plan comes to fruition there will be a new announcement, new format, different pricing structure and updated registration process. Again, we are hopeful for this, but cannot make any promises until we ensure that we can make it happen in a way that lives up to what we like our Roadtrips to be. I just can’t imagine a year with no Roadtrip and I miss all of my Cathlete community so much.

Please stay strong, stay healthy and I really do hope to “see” you soon!

Heartfelt Hugs,
Cathe
Would LOVE a virtual roadtrip!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.