The 2019 Cathlete Chicago Road Trip Announcement

Wondering will there be a Step class in one of the classes? I know that it is hard to transport 200 steps and the risers that comes with it. Cathe is known for her step workouts and it would really sad if there wasn't a Step class at the Chicago road trip. But, I do understand if there isn't one. Thanks!

Hi, Jennifer, unfortunately, to purchase and transport 200 steps and risers to Chicago is not economically feasible as it would cost around $25,000 to do so. We would love to do a step class on offsite road trips, but it's just not economically feasible at the rates we charge. But we will continue to do step classes here at our facility during the Glassboro Road Trip.

Thank you for replying back. Whoa! $25,000! I can see why it isn't doable! But, one thing about the Chicago Road trip is more people can see Cathe than Glassboro! The main thing is to be in the room with Cathe, even if there isn't a Step there! Thanks!

do you have to be there the whole time to get your place? I can possible only make it up there on Saturday-Sunday.

Hi KAV, we don't sell individual day tickets, but you can attend as many or as little events as you like if you sign up.

Are we able to sign up a second person at the same time? I want to surprise my daughter with this trip but am concerned that if I have to go through the sign up process twice, one of us might not get in. Thanks!

Hi NinjaMom, you can only sign up one person on the application, so you would need to fill out two registration forms. Though offsite road trips often sellout it's usually not as fast or as hectic as the Glassboro trip.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.