That gosh darn calendar idea!

N

Nancy C

While I was bothering Chris on the trip, I inquired about the calendar idea again.
Chris seemed to be game for it but he asked for everyones input on what they wanted out of the calendar, and you have to be specific. I meant to ask the trippers, but Cathe had already started the class Sunday morning before I had a chance.

I wouldn't mind a regular 12 month flip page calendar with a different picture on the top of each month and the days on the bottom. Maybe a blank space across the bottom of the month to allow for workout notes that can't fit into the day squares.

It would be neat to have pictures like the ones we use as wallpaper but also the behind the scenes stuff from filming and maybe a little club stuff including Adam and Chris working on website things. We know how you like to be in pictures Chris
happy.gif

Any other ideas out there?

nancy:O)

funny you should ask

I was just talking to someone on the trip saying that if Cathe merchandised more "stuff", I would buy it. . . posters, T-shirts (don't you LOVE your T-shirt from the roadtrip???), coffee mugs, calendars, whatever! Anyway, I think a workout log/calendar would be great, with photos of Cathe and the crews, with big spaces to record your daily workout as well as your typical calendar things like speech therapy appointments, class parties, etc. Basically I would just hang it up and use it as a regular wall calendar but log my workouts on there too. GREAT IDEA, please DO pursue it! You've already got the photos, it would be easy to put the rest together!

Hold it, let me get my credit card out!!

Nancy, loved all your suggestions! It would be so cool to have a Cathe calendar. Not only posed shots, candid ones would be great too like you suggested. Also, gotta have enough room to write stuff on each day - don't you hate those calendars that have little bitty squares for each day? Who can write that small???
happy.gif

Bev K.

I'd buy it

The calendar would be great motivation, and practical too. I like all the other ideas (mugs, T-shirts, etc).

I admit it, I'm a Cathe junkie!!

Jenn Carr

I'll buy it!

I will definitely buy a Cathe calendar

...and a mug, and a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt, and a waterbottle, and a keychain, and a.....well, you get the idea.

Calendar!!

Hi Nancy!!

Yeah, I agree with your idea!! I wouldn't
mind if the bottom had one week with a sug-
gested rotation on it. I wouldn't mind if
every week contained a suggested rotation
but I realize that would be ALOT of work.

I'd love any pictures of any type with
Cathe and crew in them!! I think the calendar
should have a pull out poster in it too!!
Okay, maybe I am asking too much with the poster
but it never hurts to ask right!!

Tammy Churchman

And Baby Fernee...

Ditto to everything everyone has said -- I'll buy anything with the little fitness goddess' name on it and a calendar would be fabulous. How about waiting to produce it until after the little fellow is here and letting him be the cover babe? (Every year, that is, adding his siblings as they come along!)

Yes, definitely interested!

I pretty much agree with everything that's been said here -- a page for each month with nice big blocks to write in, plus an area for notes. I like the idea of mixing wallpaper photos with candid behind-the-scenes (or road trip) shots. Here's another thought -- what about a short workout tip or form pointer for each month? I guess that's kind of along the same lines as the monthly suggested rotation idea...

But I would definitely buy a calendar!

Lynne

Agree!

I agree with the suggestions. I would buy one (or two!)
Connie
ps - VF Road Trip picture would be really fun!

I've wanted a fitness-oriented calendar too!

I think that a fitness-oriented calendar would be a great idea--it would be nice if it had a few fitness tips each month (& not just tips for beginners, obscure tips for advanced exercisers would be great), plus a move of the month--either cardio, strength, or even stretch or yoga, & maybe even a recipe for each month (don't ask me how all this would fit.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.