Thanks... and... ARE YOU EVER COMMING TO BOSTON???

luli

Hi Cathe!
I'm a fan of your workouts! Until I found them I had allways played sports, run and went to the gym... but I did not know that there was something even MORE enjoyable. Please keep up the hard work, it will allways be appreciated.
Since I leve in Boston I was wondering if you have any plans of ever comming here? It would really be incredible to meet you and the team in person....
Best,
LULI;)

>Hi Cathe!
>I'm a fan of your workouts! Until I found them I had allways
>played sports, run and went to the gym... but I did not know
>that there was something even MORE enjoyable. Please keep up
>the hard work, it will allways be appreciated.
>Since I leve in Boston I was wondering if you have any plans
>of ever comming here? It would really be incredible to meet
>you and the team in person....
>Best,
>LULI;)

Oooh I would also like to know! I'm in Boston, too!

Oh yes, and Cathe you are welcome to stay at my home, we have plenty of bedrooms and an adorable, over friendly yellow lab!

X

Hi everybody!
It seems Cathe is very busy lately... Maybe now that the Red Sox have won the World Series again we can persuade her to come to Boston ;-)
It's great to know more Bostonian's are out ther edoing Cathe's workouts....
Good luck and enjoy these days of fun!
LULI

Hey,
I'm another Bostonian!!!! Cathe, you definately have to come here!!!! We have a great Expo center here!!! Please, Please, Please, I beg of you, come to Boston!!
Eva

>I'm not in Boston but an hour away.

Elaine - I'm in Western MA & I hope she'll "come to Boston in the Springtime" too!

In reality tho, she's got two boys (or make that 3, including the hubby) to raise - I imagine that she's not going to begin touring anytime soon.

So - how about more road trips??? <<hopefully>>:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.