Thank You

Hi Susan

I just wanted to let you know how much your post touched me! I agree with what everyone has told you in the above posts. You are amazing. You made me put all of my "problems" in perspective in a very big way
happy.gif

I also love your name "momfourlife". It tells so much about you. You're a mom of four children following the BFL program. How cool
happy.gif

I've been messing with the BFL program some. Do you take all the supplements as well? I'd like to be able to do it without feeling like I have to buy all of the other stuff too. Also, do you exercise in the mornings or just whenever you can fit it in? Just being nosey...sorry.

Thanks again for sharing so much with all of us. You can bet the next time I try to come up with an excuse to not exercise, you'll be the first person I'll think of
happy.gif
happy.gif

God bless you and your wonderful family!

Alli
happy.gif

Hi, Alli

I exercise mainly in the morning while everyone is still asleep whenever possible. I actually like exercising in the afternoon better that is a time, however, when my children all become hyper at once.

I do not take all the supplements from EAS -- I mix it up to save money. I use a lot of NFLI supplements. Guess what? I am still having great results.

I really think the small meals throughout the day are the key in addition to aerobics and strength training. They just work together. I feel like I eat all day and DRINK water.

Good luck to you.

Susan

Thanks and "?"

Thanks for responding Susan. I'm not sure what NFLI is. Where do you get them at? I did use EAS for a while but, they are so expensive that it's hard to justify the expense.

I also like working out in the morning but, it's so hard to pry myself out of bed at 5:00 am. Whoops, there I go with excuses again
wink.gif

I do know that when I'm following the BFL plan and drinking a gallon of water, I feel better than I've ever felt in my life.

Thanks again
Alli
happy.gif

Wow

I am touched to say the least. In answer to your question, Cathe, I only sleep about 5 hours a night. I don't have a really great support system but my mother does help out several hours a week so that I can get out and run errands. I have the best mother in the world. She taught me to never give up. When I first found out about the boys she called me every few hours and kept repeating DON'T GIVE UP. Without her I would still be in bed with the curtins pulled. She pulled me through that first awful month. When the kid's dad and my ex is not drinking he helps too.

Part of the reason I am exercising is to inspire the kids' dad not to give up so easily and pick life instead of a bottle. But before you think I am a saint, I exercise for me and the kids first.

Thank you all!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.