Thank you Catheites!!!!!!

sittinduck

Cathlete
Sometimes I post little comments here and there...Today I have decided to post to all of you on this forum- I have been faithfully "fitnessing" (is that a word?:D ) to Cathe now for 13 weeks straight...I have went from 136 to 123 morning weight (mind you) in this amount of time....yay

I am so happy to look in the mirror and see me! I still have alot of work to do yet.

I am a mother of 4 and am a housewife, I have to be a stay at home mom as I deal with a "troubled" daughter and must maintain constant supervision along with tons of love and support to her as well as the rest of my kids...dog..and beloved husband. They all say when you have a troubled child to take care of you...this forum and daily working out is my way of taking care of me..

I am 5'4" and a pear shape. Not so much tho anymore:p

I just wanted to say I am here daily with all of you...and I have learned so much about fitness through all of your posts-I have laughed and cried. I am a better person because of you guys!

With that I just want to say Thank You!

Duck aka Celeste :+

*waving hello to Celeste* :) (What a pretty name!)
Such kind words too. Mother of 4??!! Well, hats off to you. I'll bet you're strength personified. Well done you on your weight loss. See you around...

Celeste,Im right there with ya!

I LOVE this site,Cathe's Workouts(have seen major success with her),the ladies on her are amazing!Im here everyday and love the encouragement and support!

I agree with Shelby when I say "Hats off to you".I have two children and boy are they a handful and a full-time job alone! I couldn't imagine having two more(although I wouldn't mind;-))

Take care and I hope to see you around:)!

Oh, Celeste...I just posted a very similar post like yours! LOL Good for you, first of all, for taking care of YOU!!!! That's what needs to be done, in order for us to take care of others!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.