Thank you Cathe!

JudySP

Cathlete
Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed taking the Body Pump class with Shirley (she was great!) and of course, taking your class yesterday morning. Thanks also to Chris and crew - they were gracious as always.

I'm with Melissa - you needn't have apologized for the intensity of your class - if it were any more intense someone would have had to scrape me off the floor with a shovel! It was super intense and tons of fun. I wore my HRM, and you'll be happy to know that my average heart rate in your class was the highest it has been since I got the HRM! I'm glad I didn't realize we were on the Cathe cam - Nancy, I hope you didn't see me gasping for breath!

It was also great to meet baby Eric - what a beautiful, happy boy with the cutest pinchable cheeks! Watch out, baby girls, he's a looker! Thanks for taking the time afterwards for a chat over a cup of coffee - I'm sure Pamela, Germ, Melissa and Joni would agree that it was a perfect end to a wonderful few days!

Judy

Hi Judy........

Joni, Germaine, Pamela, Melissa, and Brenda. It was so nice to be able to share a class with you and then zoom out for some fun conversation over coffee. You all look fantastic. You are obviously all faithful to your fitness programs. My little Eric also just loved being surrounded by all of you women too
wink.gif
! Glad you made it home safely. Big Hugs to you!

Cathe

PS. I'll pass the kind words on to Shirley!

No Gasping!

Judy...I caught a glimps of that ponytail and headband when you guys did the walk forward steps! I was like...ooohh theres my Judy!!! You looked awesome...as I would have expected
wink.gif
!

It was a blast catching you guys on the cam
happy.gif

I had the best view of Brenda...whom I bow humbly before thee
wink.gif
...the cam view was great..but heard that you look incredible up close and personal!!!

nancy:O)

Gosh, I'm blushing!

Hi Nanc! Thanks for the nice words. If I could have stopped concentrating on keeping up with Cathe's killer steps I would have waved!!

It was a blast Nanc

Yup - that's my new hairstyle for workin' out - put it in a pony tail and braid that horse tail! I'm so glad the Cathe cam caught me walking those 8 steps and not collapsing from the plank position!

Hey Nancy - Cape Cod is getting closer! What, in 8 weeks??

Judy

8 weeks!

Wow..is that possible! When you put it in that perspective....wahhooooo!

Brenda..were you still interested in the cape..we are building a wild and crazy crew
wink.gif
??

nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.