Texting: the acronyms our kids use

MDolfiniReed

Cathlete
Ever wonder what all those acronyms mean that your kids, nieces, nephews, etc are using while they text? Here is a website that can help us all learn acronyms as a second language and keep our children safer:

http://www.netlingo.com/index.php

My 13 going on 14 year old niece is coming to visit for the summer in a few weeks. My biggest challenge this year is going to be controlling the text messaging on her phone and keeping the boys at bay. I'm going to need to learn this stuff fast. Thought others might find this useful. Let's face it, we need all the help we can get.
~michelle

Gosh, I took a look at that. The 'A's alone went on forever. I don't have any kids but if I did they would not have a cell phone. Problem solved.
(not judging those that do have cell phones)

OMG!! We have one in the garage for my boyfriend...I still remember back in January he was talking to his ex-wife and told her my DD's BF was spending the night...She said, "Um, well it's your house...". He thought BF was best friend...She was quite concerned we were letting my 12 year old have her BOYfriend spend the night! Good times!

MJ in MN

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.