Terminator DVD

lori254

Cathlete
Happy Monday everyone - I see that this DVD is on special this week. Are these workouts hard on the joints? I want to expand my Cathe collection, but need to be realistic about what I can handle. Thanks!:)

The cardio in the DVDs comes from CW, IMAX2, and orig BC.

The CW cardio is fairly low impact.
IMAX 2 cardio - well, its an IMAX. The step routines are fairly low but the blasts can be high.
BC cardio is mostly high as well.

The weight work is standard Cathe weight work. Comes from ME and CW.

I just finished up a month of circuits using Terminator. I did a Terminator on M/F and MM on weds. The next wk I did a Term on M and Drill Max on Fri, with MM on W.
Then I repeated to make a full month. I really liked it, but I've been kinda tired recently and am wondering if it didn't wear me out. Those Terminators are tough!! Drill Max is easier than any of those!!

I've had knee issues in the past, but its been ok for quite a while now, and this didn't give me any problems. The forever set of bicep barbell work from ME made the insides of my elbows a bit sore, though

Nan

The cardio in the DVDs comes from CW, IMAX2, and orig BC.

The CW cardio is fairly low impact.
IMAX 2 cardio - well, its an IMAX. The step routines are fairly low but the blasts can be high.
BC cardio is mostly high as well.

The weight work is standard Cathe weight work. Comes from ME and CW.

I just finished up a month of circuits using Terminator. I did a Terminator on M/F and MM on weds. The next wk I did a Term on M and Drill Max on Fri, with MM on W.
Then I repeated to make a full month. I really liked it, but I've been kinda tired recently and am wondering if it didn't wear me out. Those Terminators are tough!! Drill Max is easier than any of those!!

I've had knee issues in the past, but its been ok for quite a while now, and this didn't give me any problems. The forever set of bicep barbell work from ME made the insides of my elbows a bit sore, though

Nan

Thanks for the info. wth -- I'm gonna get it anyway.

Just ordered it! I was hoping this would be the next special! I always had to borrow it from the library. So much fun! Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.