Tentative Disney Schedule

SNM Videos

Administrator
Tentative Schedule

Check–In will begin at 1pm on Friday, July 1st, 2011 at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. Your weekend of fun and fitness will include two Cathe classes on Friday, three Cathe Classes on Saturday and one class on Sunday Morning and an extra class with Cathe and her two assistants, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. This special class is for both parents and children as we hope many of you will make this a family fitness vacation.
*This schedule is still very tentative as we are still working with Disney Event Planners to make this Road Trip as special as we can. Times and events are likely to change, but the schedule listed below should give you a good idea of what to expect.

Friday
• 1:00 to 3:00pm Registration and Shopping
• 4:00pm to 5:00pm First Class with Cathe
• 5:00pm to 6:00pm Quick Break
• 6:00pm to 8:00pm Meet and Greet/Dinner (Casitas Courtyard)
• 8:00pm to 8:30pm Quick Break
• 8:30pm to 9:30pm Stretch Class with Cathe
• 9:30pm to 10:30pm Reception on the Deck
Saturday
• 6:30am to 7:30am EB Breakfast (Monterrey 1 & 3 and patio)
• 7:30am to 8:00am Quick Break
• 8:00am to 8:30am Group Photo
• 8:30am to 9:30am Third Class with Cathe
• 9:30am to 10:00am Break
• 10:00am to 11:00am Question and Answer Session with Chris Williams
• 11:00am to 11:15am Break
• 11:15am to 12:15pm Fourth Class with Cathe
• 12:15am to 1:00pm Clean up Break
• 1:00pm to 2:45pm Lunch/Icebreaker Activities
• 2:45pm to 3:00pm Quick Break
• 3:00pm to 4:00pm Fifth Class with Cathe
• 4:00pm to 6:00pm Hotel Time
• 6:00pm to 10:00pm Dinner followed by & FAQ with Cathe
Sunday
• Sunday 7:00am to 8:00am Sixth Class with Cathe (Possibly Boot Camp)
• Sunday 8:00am to 8:30am Mickey and Minnie Mouse join Cathe for a special class for you and your children
• 8:30 to 9:00am Quick Break
• 9:00am to 10:30am EB Breakfast (Monterrey 1 & 3 and patio)
• Enjoy the rest of the day with your family, Cathe and our staff, and/or your new friends you’ve met. Relax by the pool or enjoy the shows and rides that only Disney can offer. This is your time to relax and have fun!
Monday – July 4th
• Monday 7:30pm to 9:00pm After enjoying the attractions of Disney join us for our farewell Dinner at Disney’s Epcot® and Disney Fireworks Spectacular. We’ve rented out space at Epcot® Wonders Retreat just for this event and after dinner you will then be treated to a Dessert Party (at Terrace des Fleurs in Epcot® World Showcase )and then get to see a Fireworks display that you will never forget.
• Monday 9:30pm to 10:30pm Dessert Party while you watch the Disney fireworks
• Monday 10pm Illuminations will begin

Last edited by a moderator:
Glassboro v. Disney Trip Cost

I could be missing something, adding wrong, etc.....but from what I can tell the Glassboro trip is about $300 and the Disney trip is $600?? Is there a reasonable explanation for this big difference? Thank you.

Disney is $539, not $600 and includes 6 first class Disney meals. Glassboro includes only 4 meals. So the difference between Glassboro and Disney is really not that much, especially when you consider that a resort like Disney is a lot more expensive than a non-tourist town like Glassboro and the quality of everything from the food to the hotel is at a completely different level.

class locations

Will the classes take place within one of the rooms in the Coronado Hotel, or will they be in a seperate convention room on the Disney property?

Classes Location

All of the classes are being held in the main ballroom of our hotel (Coronado Hotel). The ballroom is called the Coronado L and we have it booked for the entire weekend.

It looks, too, like the weekend ends on Monday, rather than the usual Sunday morning. So it's a longer trip -- increased overhead costs.

Wow Cathletes! I hope to see you in Disney! This will be a spectacular RT. A little longer and including a holiday. The fireworks on the fourth during our dessert party on the terrace will be unforgettable.

just a question

Since I have never been on a road trip before..I just want to make sure that I understand...the $537.00 for Disney just covers the registration and meals but not the hotel...

Thanks!

Hotel

Hotels are not covered with your registration. You will see another thread in this forum with Hotel pricing for Disney's Coronado Hotel or just visit our main online Disney information page . We have rooms reserved at the Coronado for those who will be attending.

You can receive a special 'Cathlete Room Group Rate' at our Disney hotel where all classes are also be held. We will be staying at the Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Hotel and we have a block of rooms reserved for the event. You may book your rooms using our group rate after you have signed up for the event on or after Feb 25th. Group rate is good 3 days before and up to 3 days after the event. Use group name: "Cathe.com Event 2011" when calling 407-939-1020 to book your rooms. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected].

Do you have a price for fireworks tickets

HI,
Do you have a price for adding on tickets just for the fireworks. I would not be interested in purchasing other park tickets. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.