Tea Tree Oil products

hello everyone
I saw that the store The Body Shop is carrying tea tree oil products like facial cleansers, on the spot oil, makeup compacts etc....has anyone tried or is using any of these products that would like to share their experiences? Im looking not so much for acne control but more for oil control and heard tea tree oil is excellent for this purpose. Any comments welcome! Thanks!

I haven't tried the particular products you're talking about, but I use a tea tree oil soap (good for antiseptic and deodorizing properties), and I use a tea tree ointment on cuts and scrapes, I've also used tea tree toothpaste and tea tree toothpick-like teeth cleaners. Many tea tree oil products (like the ointement) can smell very strong, like an antiseptic, but others (lik my soap) aren't strong at all. I think it would work well for skin, because of the antiseptic properties.

I developed a heat rash on my neck this summer. I used a cream containing tea tree oil and vitamin E on it, and the rash healed right up. I love the smell of tea tree oil so I didn't mind the fact that it was rather strong, but it dissipated within 30 minutes or so.

Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.