Tank Top Rotation is great!!!!

gettingthere

Cathlete
Hi,

I've just started using the tank top rotation and I'm already seeing results! I love it! Does anybody have a rotation that works this well for lower body?

Thanks in advance.

Hi There,

I am glad you're seeing results. I'll be starting this rotation tomorrow, I'm so excited too! I think the rotation is very well put together. Myself, I have large arms it generic or something oh too, and big thighs.

However, I feel the same way you do, about getting more lower body work. So I've decided on the cardio days to do some lower body work, like from Cathe's PS, Get in shape for your Wedding and LBS (The Firm) and a few others that I have.

Because this rotation works the lower body twice, I think you'll be just fine by throwing some addition lower work on your cardio days. Well, just my 0.02 cents, ttyl

Teddygirl

Ok, guys, I'm new here...catch me up. Are the rotations that you're talking about a matter of combining video workouts? If so, where are the rotations posted? I'd like to check them out.
Maribeth

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-19-02 AT 02:37PM (Est)[/font][p]Thanks everyone! I hope to have a url to post by Monday! In the meantime, keep 'em coming! (cross post? - I'm building a site for us to post rotations)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.