Tall & Thin workout clothing?

Does anyone know of a website or store that sells workout clothing sized for tall and slender people? My friend's 15 year old daughter does Cross Fit and is 6 feet tall, quite slim. All the workout pants (leggings) that are long enough fall down because the waist is too big, and the long sleeve shirts cut off just below her elbow.
TIA!
Lisa

Does anyone know of a website or store that sells workout clothing sized for tall and slender people? My friend's 15 year old daughter does Cross Fit and is 6 feet tall, quite slim. All the workout pants (leggings) that are long enough fall down because the waist is too big, and the long sleeve shirts cut off just below her elbow.
TIA!
Lisa
Hi Lisa, I am 5'11" and wear a size 6 and have a 35 1/2" inseam. I love Athleta Clothing but it's not in my budget - I find that Old Navy's tall size workout clothing, including tops, fit me. The quality is not that of Athleta but O.N. is tons cheaper. I am loving the new 7/8th style legging (just over the ankle) because regular length workout leggings pretty much hit me right there anyway.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.