Talk to me about the Fit Tower

Road2ANewMe

Cathlete
I used to be a cathe lover. Not that i'm not now, just that i've been an exercise hater for a long while now. BUT...I want to come back. And I know that Cathe is my soul mate workout person.

So...tell me about the fit tower and the workouts that go with that. I can read about the tower, but I'm struggling to see what workouts can go with it. Clearly i'm a beginner since it's been YEARS and lots of pounds gained!

Ideas?

I have always been working out with Cathe for the last 25 years. I would consider myself advanced, I always liked her toughest workouts. 4 years ago I injured my MCL and found out I had arthritis in my knees. Since then i have been doing only low impact workouts. When her fit tower was introduced I purchased it. The 3 DVD's that came with the tower are very easy, not my "cup of tea". The new workouts she has, bootcamp, total body, & legs I find very enjoyable, and for me they can be very challenging. I usually do the leg workout as an add-on after bootcamp. I don't always the entire DVD, usually just a timesaver section. I enjoy doing the extreme version of total body, it repeats some of the sections. I could do these 3 workouts everyday, no dread factor! These DVD's can be modified for a beginner, so don't hesitate to try them.

I have always been working out with Cathe for the last 25 years. I would consider myself advanced, I always liked her toughest workouts. 4 years ago I injured my MCL and found out I had arthritis in my knees. Since then i have been doing only low impact workouts. When her fit tower was introduced I purchased it. The 3 DVD's that came with the tower are very easy, not my "cup of tea". The new workouts she has, bootcamp, total body, & legs I find very enjoyable, and for me they can be very challenging. I usually do the leg workout as an add-on after bootcamp. I don't always the entire DVD, usually just a timesaver section. I enjoy doing the extreme version of total body, it repeats some of the sections. I could do these 3 workouts everyday, no dread factor! These DVD's can be modified for a beginner, so don't hesitate to try them.

Thank you. I was not planning to buy the DVD's, but use the on demand. Aren't they all on there? My only concern is that Cathe doesn't usually have a schedule to follow. I'm coming from Beachbody workouts, and they ahve a calendar.

Thank you. I was not planning to buy the DVD's, but use the on demand. Aren't they all on there? My only concern is that Cathe doesn't usually have a schedule to follow. I'm coming from Beachbody workouts, and they ahve a calendar.

I do not have the on demand, so I do not know if the 3 DVD's that came with the fit tower are on demand. They are very easy, her latest are much better in my opinion.
Cathe does have rotations that you can use. The attached is her fit tower user's guide, there are various rotations in it that use the tower. She also puts out monthly rotations that use her workouts. I personally do not like to follow rotations, but I am sure they are very good and will give you great result.

Download User's Guide |[/QUOTE]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.