TaeBo or Turbo Jam ??

I've never done Tae Bo but I *HEART* my Turbo Jams! I am usually not into perky instructors and dancey work outs but IMO Chalene is not OVERLY perky and her smiles and good attitude are contagious! The work outs are not overly dancey or I wouldn't be able to do them. Plus, it's easy to take the "dancey" out of them if you are not into that. I just really have FUN with them!

JMHO!:)

I love them both. Tae Bo and Turbo Jam. I must admit, the first couple times I tried Turbo Jam, I was ready to pack them back up and get a refund. The grew on me once I gave myself more time to learn Chalene's style. I do use my Tae bo form on a lot of the Turbo Jam moves. I just feel they are safer and more effective for me.

I love Tae Bo, but as many others here have stated. Tae Bo seems to be getting easier with time. I would say even the latest Ultimate that is 90 minutes long, I have to actually do the whole 90 minutes to come even close to the intensity of the Get Ripped series. There are some new Tae bo's coming out in the near future, that are rumored to be more like the old Live series. I'm hoping for that.

I have not been crazy about the newer workouts with the bands, (other than "Fat Blasting Cardio". That one was a favorite of mine for a long time. I'm just not a fan of working out with bands, and the latest Amped workouts, with the amplifier has been soo annoying to me, as it continually collapses. I much prefer non-gadget type workouts. As long as I have all of my old tapes, and the Get Ripped series, I can see myself continuing to enjoy Tae Bo for years. They are right up there with Cathe for me.

Yeah whenever they stop to "bust a groove" or something I just keep doing the exercises or stretches they were doing a minute before. ha. just seems kinda silly but those are not too often or long to matter.

I love Billy but I agree that his w/outs get easier. I don't buy them anymore but I still do the Get Ripped w/outs. I see the turbo jams on an infomercials all the time and I have been so tempted! I think I'm gonna break!
LD
http://pic40.picturetrail.com/VOL395/10721112/19111645/307955868.jpg[/IMG]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.