Tae Bo Live??

shnikes17

I know this has been asked before, but I can't find it. For all of you who have the Advanced Live tapes, which one do you like best and why? I'm thinking about getting one (only one because of $), and I want to get the most bang for my buck. I know I don't want the one that is mostly floorwork, and I would like the longest most intense cardio. Thanks in advance.

Emily

Tae Bo Live

The only one I've done is AL4 and its great!

The person who recommended AL4 to me also said AL6 is good. I'm trying it next.

And, at VF, they also say AL8 is a great cardio tape. But, I understand that there are a couple of odd editing glitches in it. Don't know if that would bother you or not.

Hope that helps.

Laura (LCC)

Thanks Laura

I'm still debating on whether to get one. I'm trying to curb my buying habit
sad.gif
Thanks for the input. I know I could always exchange one I didn't like, but I'd rather do it right the first time.

Emily

tae bo adv 2 and 8

Hi Emily,
I just did tae bo adv 2 on monday and had a blast!!! If I timed it currectly it was about 37 of cardio.
I just did 4 on wed but liked 2 better. I didn't care for the standing leg work is all.
Also number 8 is a blast too but I can't remember the cardio time. I am wanting to say about 30-35 min?
It is a tough decision I know but like you said, if you didn't like it you could always trade it and I am sure you would get a darn good trade for it. :) But hopefully you will like it so much that you won't have to! :)
Hope this helps some.
Teresa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.