Tae Bo Amped Infomercial

Armywife

Cathlete
Did anyone else see this? I just watched it this morning. I thought it looked really good. I will hold off buying it now for two reasons: 1. There are a few other workouts that I have been saving for and 2. Whenever a new infomercial of his comes out, everyone and their mother is ordering which makes it take forever to receive them because there are so many orders. I remember when the BootCamp ones came out and they were running out of the bands and it was chaos. I think I'll wait a little. I also want to see the clips on Collage Video first since on the infomercial they only show bits of the workout and is mostly testimonials. But really they did look good when I was watching it. Anyone else see it or thinking about getting these?

I saw the infomercial this morning. I started working out with Taebo when they first came out in 1999. I lost 40 pounds doing Taebo but I have been disappointed with his recent offerings. I loved the Live, Ripped and Total series but I feel that they do not offer workouts for the advanced exerciser. They are all the same moves just with different gadgets. I will always have a soft spot for Billy and Taebo because he started me out on a healthy lifestyle but I think he left all his original customers out in the cold.

I agree with Jane about his last few taebo sets. However, I did order Amped. I pre-ordered it and now I am wishing I didn't. I will try it and if I don't like it, then I will send it back.

His last set, Elite, I sold. It just wasn't doing it for me. However, I still love the get ripped series!

I'll let ya know how it when I get it. It was shipped yesterday, so I expect it this week.

Jessica

Jessica,

Please let us know how it is when you get it. I have some of his stuff and all the bootcamp and fat blasting ones. I didn't get the Elite ones because they looked the same as the bootcamp ones. I want to love him again and I am hoping the Amped ones will be more for the advanced people. I'll be waiting to hear what you think. Thanks!

I am curious also... Jessica have you received them yet and what is your opinion of it? Or, anyone else who has it and wants to share what they think??

I'm a Tae-bo fan, and have pre-ordered Amped. I didn't care much for Elite, and am hoping this one will be better. There are two other DVD's to Amped on Amazon.com that can be pre-ordered now. They say they will start shipping in March. They are Celebrity Fit Sculpt and Celebrity Fit Cardio. I have pre-ordered those as well. I'll let you all know what I think of Amped when it arrives.

Iris

I just wish I could catch the infommercial. There isn't even much info. on it in the Billy Blanks club.

I'm curious about these workouts. I had the original Taebo when it first came out, but for some reason, I gave them to Goodwill about a year ago. I wish I would have kept them. Hopefully someone will post a review on them when they receive them.

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.