Suspension Training DVDs

jlsahli

Cathlete
I just bought the Bandit's Loop and it came with a 14 min. tutorial but I was wondering if there were any other good suspension DVDs out there. I looked at some of the TRX DVDs and I might get some of those, just wondered what you guys thought of them. Any others?
TIA.

I have bandit loops and a trx. Check out fitnessanywhere.com for some clips of trx dvds. I have the one for athletes Todd Durkin leads -sorry can't remember the name. I really like that one. But I usually do my own thing with the loops and the trx. AOS has some clips on vimeo and youtube. You are going to have fun with the loops! :D

I have bandit loops and a trx. Check out fitnessanywhere.com for some clips of trx dvds. I have the one for athletes Todd Durkin leads -sorry can't remember the name. I really like that one. But I usually do my own thing with the loops and the trx. AOS has some clips on vimeo and youtube. You are going to have fun with the loops! :D

Thanks! I'll check it out. Which one do you like better, TRX or BL? Also, just curious, why do you have both? I looked at both and for some reason like the BL just a little better, the ropes appeared to be easier to work with. Do I need TRX too, my hubby will kill me :p

Thanks! I'll check it out. Which one do you like better, TRX or BL? Also, just curious, why do you have both? I looked at both and for some reason like the BL just a little better, the ropes appeared to be easier to work with. Do I need TRX too, my hubby will kill me :p

I've had the TRX for awhile but HAD to get the Loops. lol I like them both but the Bandit Loops are easier to get your feet in making the transition between exercises quicker. Also, the thickness of the rope helps improve your grip strength. I don't think you need the TRX too. The Bandit Loops are great and FUN! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.