Survived MIC!

Kimba

Cathlete
How? I modified like hell! LOL! It's my first time using it so I did the best I could. When it got tough or too high impactI just ran or jogged in place. Had to stop a couple of times to catch my breath ;)

Then I had the bright idea to do the strength part of the "Wedding" video. I was SUPPOSED to do Volume 1 or 3 and just didn't feel up to it.I naively thought it would be easy like a Donna Richardson sculpt tape. WRONG.

Thank god I only used #5 & #8 weights! I didn't bother doing the leg lifts and inner thigh work and could barely get through the abs. Like Paula Z said, this tape should be called "How To Get In BETTER" Shape for Your Wedding"!

Hey I gotta start somewhere, right?

Good for you! I still haven't done MIC. I keep looking at the preview video, but I haven't brought myself to order it yet.

One of these days, I'll go for it. I always forget that I can always modify. (Does sitting on the couch and just watching it count as modifying, because that I could do!)

Veronica

That's a very necessary function called previewing! I do a lot of previewing, I've gotten very strong at it!!

Just do it!

Like the Nike commercial! I was afraid of this tape, too. I'm glad that I'm not as impatient as I used to be and had the good sense to modify. I thought I wouldn't be able to do the 37 minutes either, but they went by quickly.

Cathe's tapes are going to take me to the next level of fitness. I'm so glad I discovered her!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.