Supreme Pilates

I bought one in May

I had exactly $240 of birthday money left so I decided to splurge on the supreme pilates machine and the 7 workouts. I am not sure I would have ordered it otherwise.

I love it! I don't have much experience with pilates. Tried it a few years ago and didn't last (was out of shape then). My core has been strong with some pilates-inspired workouts like TLP core workouts and cathe's stability ball ab workouts.

Since using my supreme pilates workout, my core is so much stronger. I can get throught PUB abs now easily (before it was a challenge) I love the leg work out. I mainly do the ab workout and leg workout once or twice a week (both are 15-20 min). Sometimes I do the 40 min total body workout also. I use the supreme pilates as a add-on routine.

I have also started back into mat pilates workouts now that I have an understanding of pilates.

Most of the videos are fast paced. I have outgrown the beginner one. You can also easily do moves on your own with out the videos once you get familiar with the machine.

easy to store. Not too heavy. Sometimes I have difficulty rolling it in from the other room. Check out some of my posts a VF too.

Get all 7 workouts if you buy it.

Lisa

RE: I bought one in May

I have never used a reformer but I do not believe it is supposed to replace it. It is a home version of a "pilates tower". I have seen some towers for $1000 that do basically the same thing as the supreme pilates machine. There appear to be some similar exercises for both the reformer and the supreme pilates machine. I believe you can move forward and back on a reformer. (you are stationary on the sup. pilates machine).

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.