sunless tanner rave!

I like this product as well but am having a hard time getting it even around my hands. what do you all do to the hand /finger area? Are you guys applying lotion after the tanner as well because I havent been doing this. It overall has a great color though. I have been using the fair face stuff and it is slower at giving color. I might try the regular after using the face stuff a few more times to see where my color is first.

i apply the tanner to my hands last. after washing my palms for 30 sec i put a small amount on the back of one hand. i then rub the backs of my hands together until its rubbed in. i then take a makeup sponge and wet it. i rub all my nuckles anywhere i get dark areas. does this help???? also, for washing my palms i've been using clean and clears "clear pore treatment" with the microbeads. it has done wonders preventing my palms from tanning. i think its the AHA in it.

no lotion after. my elbows tend to be dry so sometimes i put lotion on my elbows so they don't end up super dark. if you put lotion on after the tanner i would wait at least an hour before you do it so the tanner has time to completely absorb and start to develop.

Ok, I finally put some on this morning. LOVE IT!! I don't feel sticky and it dried quickly. I can't wait to see the color later on today. I love this stuff, thanks for telling us about it.

I wish I could get it on my back. Anyone have any tricks they want to share????

Ok,OK enablers}( I placed an order yesterdayand can't wait to try it. I use Paula's Choice sunless tanner and the color is great but it smells nasty on my skin.

I usually ask DH, DS or DD to do my back cuz I can't reach every spot.

JJ

Okay, with all of your great reviews, I can't wait to order this tanner. I have been using Hemp Tanning Lotion and it works pretty good without leaving that "smell". As far a applying to my back; I use a long handle back brush that has netting on the end instead of the normal brush bristles. I bought it at one of those dollar stores. I just put some of the tanner on the surface of the netting and apply. I have had good luck applying the tanning lotion this way.

Dianne

i'm flexible enough to reach my back on my own but if i couldn't i would ask someone to do it for me. you could also try putting the lotion on some sarane wrap thats long enough to grab both ends then rub it across your back like your drying your back with a towel. i've never tried this but i've heard some people on www.sunless.com say this is how they get their back when they are alone.

Kariev, excellent advice on getting the lotion on your back. I will try that. I have a bath brush and I think I'll try putting saran wrap on it and trying it that way.

Thanks! I really love this stuff!

I'm still loving this stuff. I put on a second application last night before bed and I'm pretty dark today. I took some of the suggestions yesterday for my hands and the tops of my hands look much better today. The palms are still a little darker. I think the color seeps in too much while I'm applying the lotion everywhere else and even with washing them it still takes a little darker there. It's not that bad though, so I'm not really worried about it. I'm still surprised how even the color is. I'm always worried I'm going to get a blotch somewhere, but I haven't so far. I do prefer the light version on my face though. I wouldn't want my face to get as dark as the rest of me and it seems to be taking dark enough with what I'm using. Thanks for letting us know about this Kariev!

you guys are all welcome!!!! i'm so happy that i could spread the word on this product. i still try different sunless tanners but nothing has been as good as this product. one of the best things about it is that it doesn't sweat off on your clothes and since we all workout so much, this is an important characteristic!

Ok, all you enablers..I busted down and bought this today.
I am really nervous, as I never had good luck with other self-tanners.

I didn't buy the scrub, does any scrub work, or do they rec his? Any hints for around the ankles? This is where I tend to get the streaks/spots here and there, and funny looking orangey feet?

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

="http://images.meez.com/user07/3/8/4/4/4/4/8/3844448_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Hi, Allie!

Did you buy it on line? I am hosting a baby shower on Sunday and am wearing a very pale dress. I need to get a quick tan before then so I don't have time to order this product online.

Thanks!

(Miss ya!)

I just purchased this from Ebay site. I took a chance with the better offer for 2 bottles moisture tan and scrub for $30.00 he approved it. I will send my money order out tomorrow.

I did go back tanning so I am hoping this will replace the tanning bed did anyone else happen to do the same?
beth6395

"You didn't pause your dvd and go make popcorn did ya"
-Cathe Friedrich

http://www.picturetrail.com/juicyfruities2002

Help!

I tried to order. I purchased for Famous Dave's site, gave my CC info and then I was hit with a PayPal page that said they found an old PayPal account but it was out of money. Now they are asking for my banking info. I would prefer to not give bank info on line and just go with CC. There is no confirmation that my order was processed and I've looked at my paypal account and it doesn't give me the option of using a CC.

Several years ago I was on the Ebay craze and used Paypal a lot but now I can't remember if it was only for banking but recently I've had friends that have had their accounts phished online so I don't want to take the chance with 'real' money.

I can't find a phone # off Dave's site to confirm my order either. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Carol:
You should be able to e-mail paypal from their site and find out what is going on. I would not put any CC info or answer any questions or give bank info...Paypal does not work this way. You go to them and ask the questions, especially about an old account. I would be leary too!

I got the Moisture tan yesterday, and tried it last night. I only did my legs. I like to put sunless tanner on at night and let it do it's thing while I am sleeping. That way I get to wash it off the next day and if the smell is strong, no one but DH has to put up with it! The color is great! No streaks or blotches etc. The smell is there, but a lot fainter than most. I really like this stuff! The person I got it from on Ebay also included about 20 gloves to use for application. I didn't use them because I had bad results using gloves in the past. I had some old body scrub that I hadn't used in years and just used that on my hands afterwards for about 30 seconds. They did not get any color at all. So far so good!

Deb:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.