Suggestions for setting up Home Gym??

loreneg

I am moving back to the states after being oversees for 12 yrs..
I want to set up one bedroom for my gym and would love some suggestions.
I know I want the Troy light (do you have suggestinos for ordering more wts with this.
I like the step Cathe uses on Pyramid also
Any suggestions on free wts and where to order. I have already a Med. ball and most of Cathe's DVD which I have worked out with for 8plus yrs.
Thanks
Lorene

If you're coming back to the states it may be that you can get your free weights at a local sports store. I like getting mine at Walmart or Play it Again sports.
Can you wait until you're back stateside and see your neighborhood?
As far as ordering this site has been mentioned here many a time and includes the troy bar http://www.fitness1st.com/
Help that helped

We have a very nice "gym" in the basement. I love my rather wide weight bench with a SQUAT RACK and leg extension. That's a must if you want to do barbell squats with heavy weights and other stuff too.

Good luck,

Mari

One thing I did was to lay down those interlocking foam squares. Home Depot has them for $12 for four (4x4) but I ended up going with ones from Toys R Us because they were a bit more cushiony (if that's even a word)...BUT, they were more expensive...$20 for the 4-4x4. One note though...when I first laid them down they had a sort of residue on them. No amount of cleaning with a degreaser or whatever did the trick. I had to let my kids in there and let them play a few days until it was worn a tad.

JMTC

Sue<><

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.