Suggestions for Cathe Live

I just did the 12 min compound weights segment from Kickbox + Compound Weights this morning, and would LOVE to see a whole Live workout in this style (i.e., the compound weights part).

Then as a sequel, Cathe can do a compound/metabolic barbell workout! I think I saw a Body Rock HiiT workout where they did burpees into upright barbell rows. Maybe I'm just a sucker for punishment, but I would LOVE some compound barbell stuff.

Then at the end we take the plates off and use the barbell bar for floor leg conditioning a la Pure Strength Legs!
Hey, a girl a can dream...

Hi Cathe, like Kathy G would LOVE to see more low impact options (I'm still recovering from achilles tendonitis, humf!), reminiscent of your new and wonderful Ripped with HiiT. For instance Live versions of Low Impact Lift it Hiit it Legs (including the step), Low Impact HiiT Circuit Lower Body, Low Impact HiiT Circuit Upper Body, low impact metabolic, low impact step and weights where you work a body part at a time to exhaustion with each circuit like Cardio & Weights, Low Impact HiiT Step similar to Low Max, a low impact Tabata on and off the step, the sky's the limit with you Cathe! Would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!! :)

P.S. I absolutely LOVED your Barbell Upper Body Live a la Les Mills Pump style! You rocked it out of the ballpark and with awesome music to boot that crescendoed right where you needed it. I still have an earworm from it! Just awesome thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.