Sugar Busters Ice Cream

I hope someone can please help me. How do you get this??? I have never seen it in the stores. I looked on their website, but found nothing. Do you make it yourself??? Thank You for your help.
Lori S.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-02 AT 10:38AM (Est)[/font][p]What is it? Can you give me the nutrition info on this? TIA

Hey Robin, Just curious as to where you are in South Louisiana! I live just Southeast of New Orleans. I lurk a lot, and I have read tons of your posts that are great and informative! Just wanted to say Hi! and see exactly where you were. See ya, Sandra...

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-02 AT 01:46PM (Est)[/font][p]Hey, Sandra! I'm in Mandeville. Are you in Slidell? Nice to 'meet' ya!!

julier, have you ever heard of the diet plan/book, "Sugarbusters"? (www.sugarbusters.com) In a nutshell, you don't eat anything with more than 3gm of sugar per serving. No white/refined stuff or junk (of course). They sell some products now, that fit their criteria and one of them is ice cream. I don't have any in the house at this moment, but I remember that it's sugar free and it's fat content was about half that of regular ice cream (but it's not marketed as a 'low-fat' product). I limit it to movie night, once or twice a week. It's an indulgence, but doesn't seem to throw me completely off track, like regular ice cream.

Robin http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/flower.gif

Hey again, Robin. I am near Chalmette! I am originally from Baton Rouge and moved here around 11 years ago. That is so funny that we are so close, and to find another Cathe fan so nearby! I am about to leave to go out of town for around 10 days, so maybe when I get back, I will check into one of your posts and we can exchange e-mail addresses. Again, nice to meet you! Sandra

Thanks Robin - yes I've heard of sugarbusters - I've been trying desperately to eat less sugar anyways. That's why I was wondering. Plus, I'd love my daughter to eat less sugar (whether she knows it or not lol). I'll check it out!

I can not find this in MI. I have looked everywhere. Too bad I can't order it over the internet like I can anything else!!!! Have a nice day everyone.
Lori

Sandra and Robin:

We have to make plans to get together. I am in New Orleans. I would love to meet someone from Cathe-land.

Marlene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.