Success

looking good

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I am new to posting, my first time and I want others to know that Cathe videos have made a difference in my life. I started using Cathe about year and half ago. When I started I didn't know who Cathe was. I bought a step in Walmart and Cathe's video came with it. I was then 37 at 147 pounds the heaviest I have ever been. After having 2 kids, working full I didn't have time for me. Well I decided to make time and I spent it with Cathe. Well she kick my butt and I started seeing results. I wanted more of Cathe and went searching online and bought other DVD. I now weight 126 pds and not only looking good but feeling better and stronger. Mentally too! I have many more of Cathe's DVD and I am HOOKED. My kids Joshua 6 and Rebecca 10 will sometime put Cathe on and work out too. When I get a new DVD they want to see the new workout also. I now have another goal and that is before I turn 40 I will have the best FIT BODY I have ever had.

Thanks Cathe, I feel I got me back.

Looking Good

Congratulations on your weight loss and making such great progress! Also good for you for setting such a great example for your kids! Here's to your FIT BODY! :)

Jo

I too am new to posting (3 days). I admire the success stories I read about. I want to know from you, as I asked another successful woman: what kept you to go beyond the first two weeks?

Belinda:)

More than anything, I think you need to be mentally ready to do it. I got so tired of going to that closet and deciding between outfit 1 and outfit 2. I certainly did not want to buy new clothes because I didn't want to go up another size. Everytime I was tired and didn't want to work out I would just put my work out clothes on anyway tie up my shoe laces and get started. I figure even if I only did 15 or 20 minutes it was better than not doing anything at all. Well, once you get started with Cathe there is no quiting. She is a great motivator and I would alway finish the routine. I would grumble at her at first than thank her at the end. My belief is positive thinking, if you believe it, it will happen. So, mental first!!

GREAT JOB! I was at Walmart today looking for a barbell pad (which they didn't have) and saw the Cathe step and video...Started talking about Cathe with the gal next to me, and she ended up putting it in her cart!!!

Motivation is SO different for everyone! I HATE actually working out, but LOVE the high I get afterwards...I feel that way for hours, and wouldn't give it up for the world! One hour of misery for 8 hours of bliss??? That's a GREAT trade-off in my book!

MJ

hello I am new to cathe viedo, will start tomarrow,just wanted to say that i too bought the video's at walmart and just was wondering like for how long do u do this dvd 3month? I have been working out for 3 year's and i love it that i have a whole liabary of workout video and Ive done them all from Power90 to SlimSeries,tae bo Kathy Smith,turbo jam,and So on..., I just change cuz i dont like to get bored so i rotate everyday,but i like that rather that going to a gym cuz it's like having ure own personal trainer at home w/ out having to leave ure house and I LOVE THAT...So am looking forward to starting tomarrow,well guess i will let u know tomarrow how my workout went.2befit;) :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.