Substitutions

walkrtalkr

Cathlete
Can PUB be used in place of CTX Upper Body?

Can Cardio Kicks be used in place of 10 10 10?

I don't have the Pure Strength Series but I do have the Gym Style, and the Pyramid Series, can this be substituted?

Can Circuit Max be substituted for Power Circuit, or what other suggestion would you make?

I don't have the Slow and Heavy Series but how about Gym Style, leaner legs or Butts and Guts for this?

Any other substitutions for these I don't have would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance...leigh:)

>Can PUB be used in place of CTX Upper Body?

Definitely!

>
>Can Cardio Kicks be used in place of 10 10 10?

10-10-10 is 10 minutes step, 10 minutes hi-lo, and 10 minutes of kickboxing. So I would say any cardio for 30 minutes is going to work fine as a sub.

>
>I don't have the Pure Strength Series but I do have the Gym
>Style, and the Pyramid Series, can this be substituted?

Most folks here think Gym Styles is the updated Pure Strength, so definitely no issue with subbing that.

>Can Circuit Max be substituted for Power Circuit, or what
>other suggestion would you make?

Circuit Max is a 60-minute circuit workout with weights for both upper and lower body. Anything like that would be a good sub. Power Circuit would be ok, as long as you supplemented with additional upper body work (it only comes with 1 body part).

>
>I don't have the Slow and Heavy Series but how about Gym
>Style, leaner legs or Butts and Guts for this?

Gym Style is a good sub for the upper body stuff, and any of the lower body videos are, at least in my opinion, a better lower body workout than slow and heavy legs (just my own opinion, since I can't go all that heavy because of my back, I prefer more endurance workouts).
That said, I still love slow and heavy (great definition), and would recommend adding it to your collection when you get a chance.

>
>Any other substitutions for these I don't have would be
>greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance...leigh:)

Melclear - How does Slow and Heavy build definition?

I don't have this series and I always thought it was for strength. I am very interested in strength and definition and am on the fence as to get this one because I do have P/S and Gym styles and most everything else.

Should I get it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.