substitution advice

I would like to do the aug 07 rotation and am wondering if someone would help me sub for the following:
Imax 2
Cardio and weights
MIC step
Imax 3
Musclie Max
KPC
PUB
Step blast
Interval Max
Body Max original
PLB
Rhythmic Step

I have Drill Max, BM2,LIC, BS/BF, GSL, GSCT, GSBSB, CTX, Kickmax,HE and butts and Gutts. I'm thinking about buying another to start this rotation, but can only get one, so suggestions as to which and subs would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sandi

Oh, and I forgot to add that I also have the P90x series, the power 90 half hour video, and the firm transfirmer series - if anyone thinks those might be a good sub.

Thanks,
Sandi

Do you have access to FitTV? If so, you can record Imax 2, Cardio & Weights, KPC, PUB, Step Blast, PLB and RS.

Otherwise, I'd substitute BM2's Cardio Circuit premix or Scrambled Eggs premix for Imax 2, Imax 3 and Interval Max; LIC for C&W, any CTX step workout for MIC step; BM2 for BM original; 2 CTX step workouts done back to back or the LIC cardio only premixes w/ the bonus challenge for Step Blast and Rhythmic Step; CTX Leaner Legs plus the floor work from GSL for PLB; CTX Upper body split for PUB;
Kickmax for KPC (or maybe Kenpo X?) The kickmax combos are not nearly as fast paced as those in KPC. Do you have any Taebo live tapes?

Not sure what to do about Muscle Max--do you have Muscle Endurance--is that what you meant by "HE"? If so, do that. Otherwise, pick a couple of exercises for each body part from the GS series (4 for lower body) and do those. (not the 72 push ups though!)

If you were to buy one dvd for this rotation, I'd suggest either Imax 2/C&W if like step workouts or KPC/ L&G if you like kickboxing.

I just finished this rotation and loved it. I had to buy several dvd, but for me, it was worth it. Good Luck and HTH! I'm sure others will post suggestions for you as well.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Here are my suggestions. I'm assuming by "HE" you are referring to Hardcore Extreme :)

Imax 2 - HE Hi/Lo Intervals

Cardio and weights - LIC

MIC step - Any CTX step segment

Imax 3 - HE Hi/Lo Intervals

Muscle Max - Either LIC Total Body Sculpt premix or Drill Max Total
Body premix and add an ab section from CTX or B&G

KPC - Kick Max

PUB - BM 2 Double Upper Body premix or both Gym Style Upper Body timesaver premixes (plus add an ab routine) or LIC Upper Body Sculpt (plus LIC abs) or CTX Upper Body Split (plus add an ab routine)

Step blast - LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver premix or BM2 Cardio Blast premix

Interval Max - HE Hi/Lo Intervals

Body Max original - BM2

PLB - Gym Style Legs

Rhythmic Step - LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver premix or BM2 Cardio Blast premix

If I were to suggest which DVD to purchase I'd go for Muscle Max since you don't have a Cathe total body workout or PUB/PLB since there is a total body premix on that one and she uses that DVD a lot in her rotations. Honestly you can't go wrong with any of them...they are all great!

I hope this helps :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.