Submitting my HealthyMoms test today

Tammyspq

Cathlete
Well...I've completed the homestudy HealthyMoms certification and putting it in the 5:00 pm mail! I'm thrilled to be done although I am taking the actual course here in Chicago in April. I must say, WOW SHEILA. I feel so KNOWLEDGEABLE and will feel very confident in providing classes if I pass! It makes me want to start on baby #2 right now!

jeni

Jeni,
Congratulations!!!!! Would you mind telling me where to get information on the homestudy course. I would be very interested in taking the course. Thanks.

AshleyB

How to get Healthy Moms(R) certified through home stud...

Hi Ashley,

I would love to tell you how you can obtain your Healthy Moms(R)Perinatal Fitness Instructor Certification through home study. Please email me: [email protected].

Thanks!

Sheila

Sheila S. Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R) Fitness
www.healthymomsfitness.com

Jeni,

Congratulations! Good for you! You've gone through alot of hard work to achieve your goal - to work at what you love & be with your baby. I know you'll make it.

I haven't been on the forum much lately since Ryan's birth 6 weeks ago (he's my fourth and life is VERY busy), but I have been doing full intensity Cathe's as often as possible and am loving the new series.

Let us know when you get your results. You go, girl!

Sandi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.