STS

kimbryson

Started week two today, chest and shoulders. I entered my weight and the length of the workout and it said I burned 456 calories. That seems too high to me! Am I right? I am 5'5' and weight 172#

I'm going on meso 2 need week on recovery now. But it said for me it was 350 about there. When I do weight lifting with my HR monitor before with endurance type weight lifting it was around 300 to 350 so it was close to me. I am 5 ft 1 and a half and 143. So I'd say estimate down some calories just to be on safe side. But then again just go by how you are feeling energy wise. I hear you don't want to eat to few calories but that depends on how much fat you need to lose, Cathe had an article about not worrying about that to much if you have a lot of fat stores but the closer we get to our goal the more we want to make sure we are fueling are bodies enough to build muscle not eat the muscle. I hope I said that right.
So many ladies on here can say it a lot better I'm sure.

That sounds like it might be a little high to me as well. I am on the same workout (I finished that one last night!). I am a little bit smaller than you, but I burned 338 in 58 min. according to my HRM. My lifting workouts tend to run around the 300-350 range like Renee.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.