STS Workout Book and Fitness Log Book

Tahitia

Cathlete
It would be great if you offered an STS Workout Book, an option for either the 3.5 month routine or 6.5 month routine, having the 1RM tests and Workout Cards in it as is found in the Workout Manager. I personally prefer to maintain books rather than several pieces of paper tracking my progress. Plus, each time I would want to start the STS program again I would simply purchase a new book. Great revenue for the company! I know the Workout Manager is available, but I don't always like getting on the computer at home after being on the computer all day at work. For some things, I'm still old-school.

In the meantime, it would be convenient if I could print out more than one STS Workout Card from the Workout Manager at the same time. Having to do one card at a time is time consuming.

Also, offering a Fitness book that tracks cardio workouts, calories burned, heart rate, strength training, weight, BMI, and perhaps motivations would be of great interest to me as well. I prefer to have a book without tracking what I eat throughout the day as I do that already on my phone. Maybe you could offer both options. :D

STS helpful hints

I just finished disk 20 and here are a few things I think would make a disk set more user friendly.
1. I just use "Low, medium, and high" weights instead of using the 1RM - the dumbells I had available.
2. When I started adding weight, I just put on hand/glove weights of 1lb., 2lb to increase the % and still used the "Low, medium, and high" marks in my book.
3. It would be helpful to see what weight CeeDee, Denise, etc. are using, so I can also gauge "Low, Medium, High"
4. I do not have a barbell. It was only in Mesocycle 2 that an alternative was given to the barbell, one exerciser is using dumbells (That's for me!).

In the future, these improvements could be made for "alternatives" that us regular folk might have to make do.

Tahitia said:
It would be great if you offered an STS Workout Book, an option for either the 3.5 month routine or 6.5 month routine, having the 1RM tests and Workout Cards in it as is found in the Workout Manager. I personally prefer to maintain books rather than several pieces of paper tracking my progress. Plus, each time I would want to start the STS program again I would simply purchase a new book. Great revenue for the company! I know the Workout Manager is available, but I don't always like getting on the computer at home after being on the computer all day at work. For some things, I'm still old-school.

In the meantime, it would be convenient if I could print out more than one STS Workout Card from the Workout Manager at the same time. Having to do one card at a time is time consuming.

Also, offering a Fitness book that tracks cardio workouts, calories burned, heart rate, strength training, weight, BMI, and perhaps motivations would be of great interest to me as well. I prefer to have a book without tracking what I eat throughout the day as I do that already on my phone. Maybe you could offer both options. :D

That's a great idea

Scook,

Doing the STS program with low, medium and high weights have you seen the results you wanted. I thought about doing it your way, but I don't want to get through nearly 4 months of dedicated work and not get the results I'm looking for. Also, what amount of weight is considered medium and high, because I really don't know? :eek:

Thanks,
Tahitia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.