STS Weight Loss

Reese777

Cathlete
Hi Everyone -

I just bought STS and it should be here tomorrow or Thursday. I'm super excited!

Just wondered if anyone could tell me how much weight loss (or maybe "size" loss) I could expect?

Thanks!
Reese

Weight loss on STS

Hi Everyone -

I just bought STS and it should be here tomorrow or Thursday. I'm super excited!

Just wondered if anyone could tell me how much weight loss (or maybe "size" loss) I could expect?

Thanks!
Reese

Hi Reese,

Congratulations on your STS purchase. Hope you love it at least as much as I do. As to answering your question on weight loss, It is a difficult question. I will try. I have lost about 9 to 10 pound while training on sts.

IMO, It is all depend on what you put into your workout (* Any workout* not just STS) and How clean you eat. If you consume less than you are burning, of course you will loose. I personnally lost more the ten pound mentioned above mainly being other cathe's programs. so I am answering from personal experience. I had plateaus in the past for the main reason I had to reconsider my eating approach. Not just from the food selection perspective but also from portion/calories aspect. There was a time I was actually eating less than my BMR (Basal metabolic rate). This actually slowed my metabolism. It took me hell long time to get my system up and running:mad::mad: .

To sum up I have had time in my life while I was overeating, then came time when I decided to change my eating habit to the point when I was restricting too much compared to the fuel I needed to train safely and properly!

Hope this answers your question and help!
If you need further information on weight loss you can find some valuable one on cathe's website, magasine, books, online etc....

All the very best Reese,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.