STS Plyo Legs

jillybean

Cathlete
Now that I've tried each of meso 3’s plyo leg workouts, all I can say is – I LOVE THEM!!

I thought I’d get a cardio charge from them, as well as the benefits that come from doing powerful moves such as plyometrics, but I never expected DOMS from these workouts. But I’ve got ‘em!

I think my favorite of the four is week # 3 (disc 32), but all 4 are tough and fun. Cathe has come up with her most torturous move yet – one legged squat thrusts. Oh my goodness. Thank goodness nobody was watching when I tried that move for the first time during disc 32! Hah!! They show up again in disc 35 and I fared a little better that time. But just a little.

I’m in week 4 of meso 1, and I think I will hold off on doing plyo legs again until I’m actually in meso 3, but for those of you who haven’t tried them, you’re in for a real treat!!! (And some subsequent DOMS!!) :) :) :)

Last edited:
I'm loving doing the plyo legs as a cardio day, and using no weights during the weight segments. Just get a nice little tightness in the legs without messing up my heavy lifting day. I really didn't think I would be able to do plyos, but my jumping ability is increasing rapidly! I totally love those workouts!
Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.