STS is the Best

Disc 1 done! :D It felt great, and I'm excited for my STS journey. I have never, ever been able to do a chin up in my life, so I am sure I'll still struggle with those, but I will give them my best effort. :)
Complik8td..you will be amazed at how much stronger you will get...chin up, I don't know, but your weights will go up!!! (I bet you a LIKE you will be able to!!!)

Way to go!!!! STS is the best. Im on the last week of meso 3. One more disc than I'm done. I have gotten great result but I didn't do my 1 rep max test which I know affected my workouts. Lol. Planning to do again in November with 1 rep max.test :)

A Fit Granny [emoji123]

Way to go!!!! STS is the best. Im on the last week of meso 3. One more disc than I'm done. I have gotten great result but I didn't do my 1 rep max test which I know affected my workouts. Lol. Planning to do again in November with 1 rep max.test :)

A Fit Granny [emoji123]

Hi Terina,

Would you mind sharing more details about the results you gained.:)

A Fit Granny [emoji123]
You Look Like a Super Model Cathlete NaNa. You are awesome! Keep up the hard work for The best results that can not be purchased- have to be earned. I am looking foward to next week, I start Meso 2.

You Look Like a Super Model Cathlete NaNa. You are awesome! Keep up the hard work for The best results that can not be purchased- have to be earned. I am looking foward to next week, I start Meso 2.

Hi Terina,

Would you mind sharing more details about the results you gained.:)

Hi Nathalie =)
the results i've notice are my strength has increased and I look more toned,plus the best part my daughter gave me the greatest compliment she said "mom you got yourself a little booty there"=) Because I've really had to work on it, But I did workout on lower body twice a week. =)

Congratulation for the new pair of REAR:p
2x leg per week is needed for some ladies.
There is also a metabolic benefit working out legs twice any way.:););)

What did you opt for? plyo or squat rack on meso 2?
Did you do both?

Last edited:
I am going to try working legs twice on leg day this month..,.pushing to lose fat !! Thank You

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

You can, if you can, do Back and Leg on the same day. You will get more metabolic response.
Working largest muscles on one session:):)
But really if you can recover---Another strategy is to do this combination the day before
your rest day. Please let us know how you get on with this try out ;-)

All the best:)

I am going to try working legs twice on leg day this month..,.pushing to lose fat !! Thank You
I did Disc 3 + CTX Leaner Legs in today's session. Plus, I do additional workouts throughout the week that also incorporate legs. This week alone I did High Reps, Great Glutes Extreme, 4DS Kickbox + legs, LIVE Metabolic Conditioning, CTX Kickbox, and LIS TBT Lower Body. Yes, I do exercise excessively sometimes, but I know what my body requires. If I want results, I have to WORK, WORK!! ;)

I did Disc 3 + CTX Leaner Legs in today's session. Plus, I do additional workouts throughout the week that also incorporate legs. This week alone I did High Reps, Great Glutes Extreme, 4DS Kickbox + legs, LIVE Metabolic Conditioning, CTX Kickbox, and LIS TBT Lower Body. Yes, I do exercise excessively sometimes, but I know what my body requires. If I want results, I have to WORK, WORK!! ;)

I did Great Glutes extreme too this week. I want to do it next week too. I was happy when it was over LOL.
In a good way. Felt accomplished:)

Congratulation for the new pair of REAR:p
2x leg per week is needed for most ladies.
There is also a metabolic benefit working out legs twice any way.:););)

What did you opt for? plyo or squat rack on meso 2?
Did you do both?

Hi Nathalie
I did the squat rack routine =) I used hubby for my spotter =) Im eyeing out a squat rack on sports authority, I told hubby I need it =)
I also used Great Glutes,Lean Legs and butts and guts for addition,tried to incorporate floor work to mix things up. This pass Monday I did Lower body from trisets-LIS, that was a great workout. I was sore for days on that one.

Hi Nathalie
I did the squat rack routine =) I used hubby for my spotter =) Im eyeing out a squat rack on sports authority, I told hubby I need it =)
I also used Great Glutes,Lean Legs and butts and guts for addition,tried to incorporate floor work to mix things up. This pass Monday I did Lower body from trisets-LIS, that was a great workout. I was sore for days on that one.
Hello Terina ...how much is the squat rack?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hi Nathalie

Congratulation again on your gain. Your work has paid off.
It is great to have those long lasting DOMS.
We all love them LOL:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.