STS FIT CHICKS MAY 6

serene_46

Cathlete
Hi Everyone!
Holy toasted triceps!!! I just completed Disc 36 Shoulders biceps triceps. The shoulder and bicep weights were very challenging but I was able to do all repettitions. Triceps, however, bit me good. I struggled with the 3rd and 4th sets on the second and third groupings.
I think the blame lies in the fact that I used my triceps WAY more than I should have while teaching a scupting class last night. My class just couldn't get form down for overhead extensions and I spent some time demonstrating and then correcting their form. (there are no mirrors at this facility so it was hard for them to "picture" the exercise. A couple of the girls wanted some pointers on "burning it out" so I showed them low end repetitions, pulses ect. Even though I was using 5 pound weights, I know I used that muscle group too much to expect to be able to go 85% for all the reps in disc 36.
Tomorrow I am finishing STS with Squat rack legs disc 40. I am so grateful to Cathe for developing this program. I have gained strength and have more definition. WOW, 1 more workout to "graduation"!!
Hey Nan.... great news on the negative test results. You and DH have much to celebrate!!!! High fives to both of you.

Brenda in Indiana

Hello! Hello!!!

I did the last plyo legs tonight. Great stress relief, that one. I was in a bit of a mood this eve. The day went well, right before the end of work, we got a downpour and I got soaked in the rain. My normally 45 min drive took an hour and half because freakin' idiots can't drive in the flippin' rain. So I sat all wet in the car forever, festering in funky rain smell. I was hungry, and about halfway home the hungry crabbies hit. So I was in a bit of a mood when I got home. I ate, which helped, and then shuffled off to plyo legs, which cleared up the rest of the funk. I am now freshly showered, ready to settle into the newspaper, the game show channel :eek:, and one last piece of birthday cake - the rest gets tossed.

Those 1/2 turn jumps don't get any easier, and I still look like a frog in a blender trying to do 1 legged squat thrusts. Perhaps they will be better next go-around. I enjoyed this one almost as much as the 1st plyo legs, which is still my fave.

Nighty-night!

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.