STS & CLX YOU COMPLETE ME...YOU REALLY DO!

PhatFitness

Cathlete
Like a lot of people I thought about cancelling my STS pre order....... I would watch the video clips and start to feel a little intimated about the 1RM and all those darn weights...I have very little upper body strength but have powerful lower body strength........it's not like I don't already have about 100 different workout videos and DVDs.....BUT......I am a fitness product junkie.....there I said it! I cant help myself, I have a dedicated space in my basement just for me and my workouts. I know if I cancelled my order I would regret it, it's only gonna cost me more later.....plus I already purchased some heavier weights just for STS. And yes I also ordered CLX...why....because it looks like a great product and it includes cardio and strength and I might need to alternate between her and Cathe because Cathe is a tough cookie (in a good way) and I just might need an alternative. Yep, that sounds like a good reason....Now having said all of that....I will not purchase anything else until and unless I reach my fitness goals, because will all the sh*t I have I should be there already!:eek:

I keep telling my dh that when we finally get a bigger house all I really care about is my own fitness room!!! :D Enjoy the new workouts!!

Step 1: Admit you have a problem.

Step 2: Ignore it. If anyone asks, be sure you have your justification prepared. No matter what, DO NOT stop spending or something awful may happen.

If you need help and support for your addiction go immediately to a meeting at the Open Discussion board at TheCatheNation.com. Good luck ;).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.