STS Check in

Thank you! Absolutely I’ll be here checking in until you’re done. We’re in it together! Nice work today :)

Jessica Smith balance & agility and about an hour hike today. The first half was uphill and wow did I feel out of shape! It was pretty steep. Trying to stick with light workouts for a few days before picking my next program.

Yesterday was cleaning up a tree that fell in my yard after the high winds on Thursday. That was a workout. We were lucky that it did not fall on the house or my son's Mustang. It fell on the street and was blocking the road. Two wonderful neighbors brought their chain saws and one brought his tractor to move the logs after they were cut up.

Yesterday I started Week 4 Meso 3 with D34, Extended Stretch and Ab Circuits Weights and Plates.
Today I did D35 Plyo Legs and Stretch Max with Bands. I'm so close. I will finish on my birthday, April 29th:D:cool::)

Today was live touch up training after work and a 3 mile Leslie Sansone walk during my work meeting (shhhh)

Today I completed D36 Shoulders Biceps Triceps, Beast Abs and Total Body Stretching #2 SB. One more tomorrow, D40 Squat Rack and I will be finished!!!

I COMPLETED STS TODAY WITH SQUAT RACK LEGS#40:D:cool::)
So happy! Proud that I stuck it out even with a few roadblocks thrown in!
A week of active recovery and then I'm going to start another program. Not sure what yet.

Yay!!! And happy birthday! I saw a couple of people on Facebook are doing the Xtrain/ fitsplit 2 month rotation, which i am considering. I am also thinking about ripped with hiit combined with something. I really don’t want to do another 3 month rotation of super long workouts lol

I was thinking of maybe XTrain with the one month rotation and maybe sprinkling in some Meso 2 or 3. I have a week to decide!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.