STS Bodyrockers Week of 3/4! :)

was all set to do Kick Punch & Crunch- which I haven't done in a long time, but woke up with intense DOMS in the shape of a deep V in my upper back & shoulders- DOMS in places I have never had before!

I discovered the best WW breakfast- Ore-Ida hash browns are 1 1/4 cup for 2 points, I cooked them up and in a separate pan cooked 1/4c egg beaters one scallion & one slice canadian bacon- serve together with salsa on the side- a big plate of food for 3-4 points (depending upon how much egg & bacon I use)

Wendy- You're my hero for not finding an excuse to take another rest day and doing a little something-something.

Wiggie- any wt loss is good wt loss- WTG

Bridget:: Sounds like you have some crazy killer DOMS from swimming!:eek::D My problem more often then not is with actually TAKING my rest and recovery days rather then finding an excuse to NOT work out. I DO have my lazy and/or crazy days where a scheduled w/o won't happen but historically I work out more often when I shouldn't. :eek: Your breakfast sounds yummy minus the eggs. I haven't touched them since I was 3 years old and prior to that I LOVED them! Go figure! :confused:

Bridget, I love those hash browns with eggs!! I get the southwest flavor & add some cayenne pepper & onions, then I put fat free cheese in the eggbeaters. Maybe I'll try canadian bacon next time I have it.

Today's work out:

Booty Barre Upper Body
JM Fast Fix Kickbox w/o #1 (upper body focus)
5 minutes of abs
Stretchmax #3

That's all for now folks!

Be back tmrw!:cool:

Kick Punch Crunch this morning- haven't done it in a very long time, but I still can remember the music- an instrumental version of "moments in love" before I started... I was tempted to take a spin class this morning, but in the interest of cross-training while my spin instructor is out of the country- KPC it was.

Wendy- must be a kick box kind of day!
Wiggie- you can join me for breakfast anytime

Happy weekend!

Bridget

Today's work out::

Squeeze:Lower Body Challenge
BBL: Bum Bum
Abs: 2 sets/20 reps of 3 exercises
STS Exteneded Stretch x 2 (I was finishing up when DH got home from the gym and wanted to stretch so I did it with him hence doing it 2x. Felt awesome the 2nd time around! :D)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.