STS Body Rockers week of September 4th

Hi there - did AC Yoga today, starting some sort of recovery week, we'll see - I don't know if I can resist my untried workouts:)

Katie - I put the July 10 rotation on my calendar starting October 1st - thanks for the recommendation - it looks awesome! Not sure if I'll adjust the start date, depends when we get the low impact series, but that's shortly after I'll be back from my trip:) I'm with you on the rotation, I don't do well without one, too many choices when I'm figuring out the plan for just a day and I may get overwhelmed and choose none... Hope you have a really nice weekend in FL. And yep, there is a lake in Big Bear - I didn't see any bears there last time though - but that's ok:)

Wendy
- Love the name of your workout too! Definitely LB DOMs found me:) You are so creative with your workouts! Very inspiring for me:) Great job again!

Bridget - woohoo on Disc 27 and spinning! Hope you like the Plyo Legs - very tough - but the worst part for me was not expecting the high step height and expectation to jump on it - these ladies helped me feel better about going shorter and the rest of the Plyo Legs meso was much better. I just did my best :) Hope that helps you, not sure if you're a high jumper by nature, I'm not - and I was afraid I would trip and land on my face:)

Last edited:
Disc 26- legs this morning. I have been dreading her leg workouts- I was really out of breath for the plyo portions, and even the lunges etc were quite cardio worthy of some increased WW activity points.

Today, we went to a town fair- ate a 6pt corn dog and a frozen lemonade- 3 pts. The Marines had a booth there, and my 9 yr old daughter did 10 chinups- and won a lanyard! I wanted to give it a go- have only done chinups with the assist machine at the gym- but my daughter was mortified at the thought, and I didn't want to embarrass her in front of her friends!

Kris- I'm so glad I read your post prior to doing STS this morning- I would have been the fool trying to leap onto the 4 riser step and end up in the ER...I did my best during the plyos, sometimes was jumping in place before the very long 30 second segments were over!

Tomorrow is a rest day and our church picnic- I decided to go unhealthy, and make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I have AP's & WP's banked, and if I didn't dig into them today at the fair, I may do well tomorrow too!

Take care all!

Bridget

Hello. Very late check in for me today so it's going to be a quickie... Here's what I did this morning using the manmakers x3 from The Kettlebell Way Empire State dvd....

50 jumping jacks (1 min)
manmaker series(3 different exercises repeated for 2 mins each with 30 sec rest btwn each)
50 jumping jacks(1 min) followed by 1 min rest
manmaker series (same as above)
50 jumping jacks (same as above)
manmaker series (same as above)
50 jumping jacks (same as above)

Whole thing took about 30 mins and kicked my butt!!! KB weight varied btwn 15, 20 and 30#....I'm gonna be feelin' this one tmrw!:eek::eek::eek:

Good night ladies! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.