STS Body Rockers - Week of October 30th :)

I blew off my morning workout, but felt guilty later- DH took DD to swimming lessons, and I did BodyMax2- I haven't done it in years, but if memory serves, I was really sucking wind in the cardio portion of it. I impressed myself that I can do all the high impact moves without clutching my chest- I didn't start sucking wind til the pushups in the 3rd half hour if it- and one arm did fold beneath me in a side plank and I fell down!

The November regular-non LIS rotation inspired me to do BodyMax2- I really wanted to kick it up for my next WW weigh in, and I anticipate the holidays coming and needing to have fat burning capacity up there. I don't regret getting the LIS series- I'm glad I have them in my arsenal for when I need them- but I'm well over my beginner hump and want to push myself with some of her wickedly evil workouts in the November rotation.

Looking for a swordfish recipe for dinner tonight. DH works in the marine industry and got some fresh swordfish from one of the fishermen he does work for. I think I'll spend my activity points there with a double portion of fish!

Wendy- hope you have better luck with the BF than the repair man! That stinks- they just don't make appliances that last.

Take care everyone, enjoy the extra hour this weekend! (except Kris- they don't do that in AZ!)

Bridget

Hi Ladies!

Quick check-in. Today I did 4DS: HIS (cardio only), Supersets (no lower body or cool down), and Yoga Relax, premix 1.

I'm currently at a bonfire watching DH act like Davy Crockett and eating s'mores (healthy eating tonight haha). Be back tomorrow for personals. Have a great evening all!

Katie

Hello All!!

Sorry about not being around, long hours & life keeping me busy, you know how it is!! Thursday's workout was Slide & Glide, Friday's was Low Impact Challenge in the morning, AB premix intervals 1-5 & YR in the evening. I've been having doms lately mostly in the core & lower body, not sure which workout caused it. I did Fire 55 today & I couldn't pump it or house it, my core hurt to bad!!

Barb, glad your power is back on!

Wendy, sorry about your washer, I hate going to the LM!!

Erin, hope your little one feels better soon!!

Katie, sounds like you're having fun!!

Bridget, I've never had swordfish, sounds like a healthy way to spend your points!!

Kiki, I hate it when that happens!!

Kris, gotta get that quality time in with Hubby when you can!!

Good night all, don't forget to fall back tonight!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.