STS Body Rockers Week of May 6th!!! :)

Hello Ladies.

Sorry I was MIA y'day but I DID work out!:) I did Itread 20 min #5 and ab work on 3 machines at the gym while DH and his cousin did a heavy weights circuit together.

I need get better aquainted with the machines there b/c now that I have the membership I'd like to do a rotation of heavy weight work all done with the machines at the gym after I finish my month with Bob. ;) That being said, instead of taking the extra time just doing abs while I am waiting for DH to finish up, I am going to pick a different body part to work each time I go and just focus on learning the machines for that body part. Hopefully by the time I am done with my Bob rotation I will be comfortable enough to use them on my own when DH isn't with me...

Not sure what today will bring. DH may or may not want to work out today. If he does, I will probably do yoga while he's at the gym. If he doesn't feel like going then I'll take a rest day. A part of me actually wants to rest anyway coz IDT I can wait to start the Bob rotation. I wanna start TOMORROW now! LOL :p

Bridget:: Awesome job on the race girl!!!! ^5's!!!! I knew you'd do well! :) Sorry you've been sick with a stinky cold. Hope you get better soon!!!

Katie:: Congrats to your DH on his graduation!!!! How was the party? :)

Good morning ladies!

Just got done doing Hiit Pyramid, I really like that one, short but effective in getting me a sweaty mess:)

Hi Wendy - Hope you had a nice yoga or rest day:) I hear you about being excited to start a rotation! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hi Bridget - awesome job on the 5K, that's really great! hope you're feeling powerful today:)

Hi Katie - congrats to your hubby (and you too, I know how that is!), hope the graduation/derby party was fun! Intensity kicks my butt too!

Hi Wiggie - Great workouts - I haven't tried Insanity, I've seen it advertised, looks crazy tough.

I'm going to Dallas for work tomorrow, I will check in as often as I can. I'm planning what rotation I'm going to do once I get back (I'll be back Thursday night), I'm batting around a couple of ideas - I want to focus on cardio and legs so my shoulder can hopefully continue to heal. I miss those UB workouts :(

Hope you all have a great rest of your Sunday!

Kris

I am woman, an my thighs are cooked!

I feel remarkably great today- even wore a skirt & heels to church with my sore legs- whoo! I did not work out today- I wanted to, but resisted the urge- I cleaned my house, did many loads of laundry, as we are packing to go to Disney on Saturday, and there will not be time during the week to pack.

Still sniffing & clearing my throat with this cold- I'm just going to push through it as best as I can.

Signed up for spinning tomorrow, maybe a run afterward? Who knows!

Wendy- that's cool that you can get a wo in with your hubby at the gym, and learn some new machines too. Always mixing it up!

Kris- Dallas for business or pleasure? Either way, enjoy!

Good morning All!!

My workout Friday was Yoga X, all 90 minutes of it!! :p I was going to stop about half way through, but he changed styles & I kept going. Really enjoyed it. Saturday’s workout was a Mama Wants workout(20 min), was pressed for time, & Sunday, even though I worked half a day, I did Rebecca Small (Step 2 Success)that am & that pm. I like her style a lot, lots of turns, really a fun workout. If you want to see a clip it’s on fitness organica’s website.

Katie, congrats to your hubby!! I know you are so proud of him!!

Bridget, great job on your run!! Especially when you weren’t feeling your best. On that note, glad you’re feeling better!!

Wendy, yay on doing something new, every new moves brings a new response!!

Kris, great workouts!! Have fun in Dallas!! Be safe!!

Hey Ladies! :)

I did Total Body Transformation this morning to complete day 1 of the new rotation! Tmrw I repeat the work out! :eek: According to Bob's version I am supposed to also do the 2nd work out on the disc which is a short (15 min) version of the original. Um thanks but no thanks.:p I think I'll be subbing in some hula hooping instead b/c although I don't have the new hoop yet I DID get the book and dvd today! Woo hoo! :D

Spent the afternoon taking the wallpaper border down in my son's room b/c I want to paint that room this week. I am not even half way done with the border though so the painting may not happen til NEXT week!:rolleyes:

Wiggie:: Excellent job on Yoga X! It's quite a feeling of accomplishment isn't it? :)

Bridget:: You are considering spin class and a run back to back with a cold!? You are amazing! You go girl! :)

Kris:: Yup, any of the HiiT's are great short no nonsense choices! Work outs don't have to be long to be effective! :) Hope that shoulder feels better soon!!!

Have a great night ladies. BBITAM!:cool:

Hi ladies!

Whew, busy weekend and busy week (and it's only Monday)! I'm hoping things slow down by the end of the week. DH officially graduated yesterday, woohoo! He's been working as an engineering technician at an engineering firm for the past 5 years so now he is in negotiations to transfer into a full time engineering position. :D :D :D

I started my Gym Styles rotation on Satuday. So far i've done all three workouts (Sat - chest/triceps, Sun - legs, Mon - back/biceps/shoulders). My whole body is sore! :eek:

Wendy: Yay for the new rotation! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. I'm definitely adding it my list of potential rotations for the near future! Oh my goodness, I HATE removing wallpaper (and border). Frustrating! Have fun with that. ;) :p

Wiggie: Nice job with Yoga X. I've heard horror stories about that workout. ;) :p

Kris: Hope you're having a great time in Dallas! I love HiiT Pryamid too. :) Fantastic workout! Any ideas on your next rotation.

Bridget: FANTASTIC job on the race!!! You rocked it girl! So proud of you. :) LOL @ your thighs cooked comment. Love it! Hope your cold clears up, especially before Disney!

Good morning All!!

My workout Monday was Step 2 success & Recharge by Chalene Johnson.

Wendy, what is this hula hooping dvd you mentioned? Details Please!! :D

Morning!

Today I did Step Blast + abs from SJP. My calfs are very sore from GS legs so this morning's workout was interesting to say the least (I think I grimaced through most of it, lol). ;)

Wiggie: Nice workout yesterday! I've been loving step workouts lately. :)

Hello Ladies.

As I mentioned y'day today's work out was TBT (again! Can you say OUCH!?:eek:) followed by 15 mins from my new Hooping dvd-fun! :D

Katie:: Fingers crossed for your DH securing his promotion with the company!!! So wait a second here lady! I thought you were gonna give a Bob rotation a go to mix things up but I see you are still stuck on Cathe for several more weeks, huh? :p

Wiggie:: Nice work out! I am going to have to pull out Recharge. I am very much going to try and keep up with my extra stretching and yoga during this new rotation I am doing and the more variety I can get the better!:) Here's the dvd/book on hooping that I bought from Amazon: Amazon.com: Hooping: A Revolutionary Fitness Program (Book & DVD) (9780761152415): Christabel Zamor, Ariane Conrad: Books

BBITAM!:cool:

Good morning!! ;)

Tuesday's workout was 1/2 Max Interval Plyo & 1/2 Step 2 Success.

Wendy, do you think this dvd will teach me to hoop? I've never been able to before. :eek:

Katie, I'm hooked on step right now too!! I've always loved step workouts, & lately I've had to use an 8 inch instead of 6 to really get my heart rate up.

Bridget, you are inspiring me to start running, I love any workout that burns the thighs!! :p

Kris, hope you're having fun in Dallas, even though it's a working trip!! ;)

Morning!

Today I did Terminator: Gauntlet. Now I need a nap, lol! Overall I was thrilled with my performance. :)

Wendy: Nice with TBT! I love that workout. I thought about doing a full Bob rotation but I don't have enough of his DVDs yet. I'm still hoping to incorporate some of his workouts over the summer though. :)

Wiggie: Wow, i'm impressed you are doing most of the step workouts on an 8 inch step! Work it lady! :p

Good Morning.

Today's plan is a little yoga and a little stretch at home followed by a short run and abs at the gym with DH later.

Wiggie:: Yes, the dvd/book should help you learn how to do it b/c it does break it down the moves for you. I was never was good at it either so that's why I went to Toys R Us and bought a $10 kids plastic hoop to practice with first. Once I figured it out and liked it is when I decided to go for the dvd/book combo and the more expensive weighted adult sized hoop. Actually they say the bigger weighted hoop is EASIER to get and keep going then a small light kids hoop so I figure I will only get better once I get the new hoop! :D

Katie:: Nice job with the Gauntlet! I haven't touched the Terminator DVD in ages! There's A LOT of dvds that I haven't touched in ages! :eek: Um at $5 per dvd that is one lame-o excuse you have there for not doing the BH rotation with me! :p

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

Good Morning Ladies.

Well I got so involved in wallpaper border removal (which is STILL in progress!:eek:) and cleaning y'day that I ran out of time for my planned yoga/stretch but I did do some of STS Ext. Stretch when I got home from the gym (up to but not including the saw pose). At the gym I did Itread 20 mins #6 plus 3 sets of various reps on 3 ab machines with DH. One machine concentrated on lower, one on upper/mid and the other on obliques. Good stuff. I'm a fan! ;) I can feel it today too!:)

Today is a rest day. I am going to keep up with my stretching by aiming to do Yoga Relax or some other stretching dvd.

Today is also WW weigh in day and I'm down 2#. :D

That's all for now. BBL!:cool:

Good morning All!!

Wednesday's workout was Fire 55 EZ, one of my favorites, what a sweatfest!! :D

Wendy, 2 lbs!! that's great!! Are you at or below goal now!!

Katie, good job on the gauntlet!! I don't have that one but I hear it's tough!!

I might have to get TBT, since you both love that one!! :p

Have a great day everyone!! :)

Morning!

Today's workout was 4DS: Kickbox cardio + KPC: punching/kicking combos + abs. Fun!

Wiggie: I've heard great things about the TurboFire DVDs. Glad you enjoyed your workout!

Wendy: Working those abs I see. You're going to have abs of steel soon! ;) YAY on the weight loss, that's fanstastic! Enjoy your rest day!

Hi Bridget! Hi Kris!

Hi Girls!

Katie:: A kickboxing mish mosh! Love it!:)

Wiggie:: I am 1.2# away from my goal. I had 3-4# to lose to when I started. So did you go with TBT today and will you be ordering any hooping equipment/dvds/etc any time soon? ;)

So I am finally victorious over that !@#$?! wallpaper border in my son's room that I was arguing with all week AND X-Stretch is done!:D

Now it's time to hit the food store...

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

Good morning & happy Friday!! :D :p

Thursday's workout was Ultimate Ball & 1/2 of Cardio Kickbox Challege by Tracy Stahle. I had forgotten I had that one. I really liked it. Do you guys have a TJMaxx? I bought 4 cute workout pants for 3.00 & 5.00 a piece. I also bought a block for yoga for 3.00.

Wendy, I don't have TBT but I might order it, I am going to get a hula hoop, maybe I'll finally conquer it!! :eek:

Katie, I love kickboxing too!! That & step are my favorite forms of cardio. I plan to add running soon.

Hi Bridget & Kris!!

Have a great day & greater weekend!! :)

Hi beautiful ladies!

I rested yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it! This morning I decided to give Turbo Barre another whirl so I did the lower body express premix + pushups + abdominals. My sister came over and did the workout with me. It was fun having someone to workout with. Sis just started exercising in January of this year and, all considering, she rocked the workout. I'm very proud of her!

Wendy: YAY for showing the wallpaper/border who's boss! :p ;) What's the next step in your plan? Painting? I thought you might like my little kickboxing mish-mosh. ;)

Wiggie: Girl we are on the same wave length. Step and kickboxing are my favorite forms of cardio too. I was also thinking about taking up running. Maybe we could come up with a two week rotation or something. We might be able to even sweet talk Wendy, Bridget, and Kris into doing the rotation with us, provided we throw in a little Bob, a little spinning, and not to much shoulder work. :p ;) I LOVE TJ Maxx. I bought my all-time favorite sports bra there a few months ago. I'm currently keeping an eye out for Cathe's bands to show up!

Hi there ladies!

I had a very good trip to Dallas - very very busy and learned a lot so my brain is kind of exhausted, but it was a good trip:) Got some walking in while there but that was about it - we were busy from 7 a.m until about 8 p.m. - and I was done done by then. I got home Thursday at about 8 p.m. and worked yesterday. I decided to go ahead and start the January 2012 Transformation rotation (it's STS and LIS) - I did Disc 16 this a.m. - which I was a little concerned about - it's chest, shoulders and tris. I modified a couple of the moves and went lighter to protect my shoulder, but I think it'll be ok. Felt good to work my upper body anyway:) I had hoped to check in at least briefly to soak in some inspiration from you all while I was away but can't access Cathe from my work computer and my Ipod touch didn't have a connection :(

Wendy - geez, now I've put a weighted hula hoop and the book/DVD you mentioned in my Amazon cart :eek: My husband thinks I've lost it every time some new exercise item shows up lol. Great job with the wallpaper and X stretch:) And woohoo on the 2 lb loss, that's awesome!

Wiggie - I'm going to check out that Step 2 Success, sounds interesting - probably too choreo for me as I am choreo-challenged to say the least, but maybe some day I'll get it:) What is Fire 55 EZ? Sounds intriguing too! :eek:

Katie - Great job on Turbo Barre workout, that's great your sister joined you! I love Kickboxing too - definitely my favorite type of cardio:)

Bridget - have a fabulous time at Disney!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic Saturday!

Kris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.