STS Body Rockers - Week of June 24 :)

Good Morning Ladies.

Not sure what's on tap for today. Got Cathe's new ones y'day afternoon but I'm still quite sore in the inner thighs from the other day's ZWOW so I won't be trying either one of them no matter what!:eek: To add to that I am also short on sleep b/c I was awake for about 2 hours in the middle of the night. :( And last but not least I have 2 dr's appointments today AND foodshopping to do so I'm not sure how much time I'll even have to get a work out out today anyway. We will see what the day brings...Jeez, how many more excuses can one person have!? :confused:

Wiggie:: You know that BR is now "real time" which means you can follow along with them like a dvd-just doing it from your computer screen instead! Actually, if you buy the right cable you can hook the pc up to your tv and voila-instant dvd work out! :D Yes, I have heard of people picking up cheap walkers at yard sales and using them for the same purpose! Very cool! :)

Katie:: I have (or had-not sure if I sold it yet) Kickbox Extreme and didn't care for it. Amy's choreo is too much for me. :eek: Glad you enjoyed it though! :D

That's all for now. BBL to report my work out...IF I even do one!:eek:

Last edited:
Hi girlies!

It's Friday so no workout for me (yay for rest days). :D This week has been busy busy busy and i'm really looking forward to this weekend.

Is everyone excited about getting the new workouts?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't decide which one to try first! I'm hoping mine arrive today so I can preview tonight and try one tomorrow (so jealous that Wendy and Wiggie already got their DVDs). :p

Wendy: Amy's choreography was a little much. I didn't get my heart rate up as much as I liked but I think that's because I had to keep stopping to learn the moves. It was a Netflix choice and i'm glad now I didn't actually purchase the DVD. LOL, sounds like you have some great excuses to rest today too. ;) I hate that you didn't get much sleep last night. :( Maybe you can sneak in a nap this afternoon.

Wiggie: Nice job with Pump and Shred! I'm going to see if that one is on Netflix. Have you tried To the Max & Crossfire yet? I'd love to hear your review!

Kris: I love the HR Upper Body premix! I usually just add in the back segment. Did you decide between LIC and Intensity? Both are great choices! ;)

Bridget: Excellent workouts this past week! I'm glad the "beer run" went better this time around. ;):p YAY for the compliments (and the Cathe convert)!!! There's no better motivation! :)

Happy Friday evening ladies,

Yesterday I did Intensity Step Only Premix, and today was CSS and also STS Disc 22 (Shoulders, Tris and Chest). I did the double workouts because I got the new workouts today and want to try Crossfire tomorrow:) I'm scared but excited for these ones!

Hi Katie - hope you enjoyed your rest day - did you decide which new one to try first? :) Hope you got the workouts today too!

Hi Wendy - sounds like good excuses to me! What did you decide on? Or did you take a well deserved rest? I hate it when I am running on little sleep :( Hope you get good rest tonight.

Hi Wiggie - Great job on Pump and Shred! Did you get your new videos? Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks as they try them!

Hi Bridget!

Hope you all have a great evening - good rest planned here tonight so I am ready :)eek:????) for Crossfire tomorrow!

Kris

Happy Saturday!

I did Crossfire this a.m. - great workout, I loved it, I was a good sweaty mess! Those firewalker tabatas are something, time flew through the entire workout for me. Will be one I turn to often when I'm looking for a big calorie burn:)

I made it through the workweek all on track with my eating again this week, it's been pretty doable. I've been following a plan called "S.A.S.S Yourself Slim" by a Registered Dietitian, Cynthia Sass. Feels like you're eating a pretty decent amount of food - each meal has produce, protein, whole grain and a plant based fat, and then a spice (which is the "sass" of each meal). It also emphasizes meal timing (eating every 3 to 5 hours) and no artificial sweeteners - wasn't sure how that would be, I don't drink a lot of soda, but usually every day would have 1 diet soda anyway - I haven't had any now in 2 weeks and really haven't missed it. Pretty interesting and simple plan if you wanted to check it out, I'd love to hear what someone else thinks. I know there are so many diets out there (I've been on most of them :eek: ), but this one by an RD is kind of appealing to me as a way of living (most of the time anyway - got to be a splurge here and there and she tells you how to build that in). I've lost about 5 lb since I started it 12 days ago - I don't expect that rate to continue, but it's a good start:) I weigh 153 lb and would love to get down around 135 so I have a ways to go. :eek::rolleyes:

Hi Wendy - oh boy, Burpee torture? Sounds like tough stuff! What did you think of the Crossfire premix you did on top of the burpees?

Hi Wiggie, Katie and Bridget - what are you ladies up to today?

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Kris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.