STS Body Rockers Easter Week

Zbridget

Cathlete
A Blessed and Happy Easter to my Body Rocker friends!

No workout for me yesterday or today, just enjoying my family- my parents are visiting from Buffalo- we went to Easter Vigil Mass last night, getting ready to assemble the basket to hide for DD this morning- less chocolate (but GOOD chocolates) and more gift cards/Tiger Beat magazines and other tweenie items.- and hide the eggs

Have a blessed day everyone!

Bridget

Good morning!!

Sunday's workout was Mama Wants before church(trying to get that morning cardio), that afternoon I did Tabata on the bike with Mindy Myrlea(20 min Short & Sweet) & that evening Yoga Relax premix #2.

Service was good Sunday, Bailee saw all the other kids doing their Easter speeches, so I asked her did she want to tell everyone Happy Easter. She said yes & ran up there & got the mic & said "Happy Easter Everyone!! No hesitation at all. So next year we will prepare something & practice.

Katie, I know you enjoyed your nephew, they are so much fun at that age. You managed to "sneak in" some great workouts!! Good job after being so busy!!

Wendy, I see you're bodyrockin again. I haven't even looked at that site lately. Way to go!!

Bridget, sounds like you had a wonderful Easter!!

Have a great day Everyone!!

Ran 3 miles in 40 minutes on the treadmill this morning. Slept too late to spin :( Mom & dad are still in town watching dd.

Wiggie- did I count 3 workouts on Easter Sunday?! You go girl!
Wendy- you did 2 HM's? Excellent! Not sure if I am ready for the full- for that matter, I am grateful that I have 5 months to prepare for the half!
Hi Katie!

Bridget

Good Morning!

Y'day's work out was Bob's work out #2 plus the bonus work out from his Total Body Transformation DVD was today's work out.

Today's schedule calls for yoga only but I will probably add on a wee bit in order to try a different bonus work out from another new Bob dvd I got!:D

Bridget:: That's great that your parents are watching your DD for you while they are in town. Nice job with your running lately. I am sure the HM distance sounds daunting right now but it really is a great race distance. I think you will enjoy it. :)

Wiggie:: How cute that Bailee said Happy Easter over the microphone to everyone at Church. Watching her do the speech next year will be even better! Yeup, that BR w/o was a total inspiration. It worked and was a nice way to throw in something different to change it up a bit.

Katie:: Great shoulder burner routine you did! You are getting good at mish moshing girly! :) I must've taught you well! ;):D I got my new dvds from Bob so you should get your yoga work out soon too! Can't wait to hear what you think! Heheh. {insert evil grin here!} ;) IDK how people can stick with one instructor with very little to no deviation for such a long time!!! I love Cathe and did it when I first discovered her. I ended up despising step and wouldn't do it for the longest time! I crave the variety in a big way! Even when I did BR for all of those months I still had other stuff in my routine as well to keep it fresh. Same with STS. I used the cardio days as my time to get that variety! I have a hard time doing any Cathe rotation (as you could see from doing the transformation rotation with me) because I just can't stick to one instructor exclusively like that! I'm such a work out out hussy! I really get around! :p LOL Anyway, the apple cobbler is delish (we have lots left!) but our Easter plans didn't pan out coz the hostess (my mom) got sick. :( We went there on Easter Day, picked up some food and brought it home to eat it but tonight my DS and I will go there for leftovers she has and I will bring dessert so it's working out okay!!! DH can't come coz he's bowling so more for us! :p LOL

Last edited:
Good morning!!

Monday's workout was More Cardio Strength by MD. There wasn't a dry spot on me!!

Wendy, I'm not following any rotation right now either, it is sooo hard to stick to a rotation!! :p

Bridget, you are going to knock that HM out of the park!! :D

Katie, we didn't get to the golf course that day, it was too cold & windy!! :(

Make it a great one!! :)

Morning BodyRockers!

So, I wrote a nice, long post and then my silly computer shut down on me. :mad: :mad: :mad: So here's the Reader's Digest version. :)

No workout yesterday; I needed a rest day!! Starting today i've noon i've got 2 days of CLEs (continuing legal education) so I may not be around much until Thursday. I'm going to try and sneak in CTX: All Step (no weights, just the cardio/abs/stretch) before I leave this morning.

Wendy: I learned how to mish-mosh from the best, YOU! :) YAY on getting your Bob DVDs! Wow, that was fast! Which new one did you try out today? I can't wait to get mine. Bob is going to kick my butt isn't he? :D Sorry your mom got sick on Easter. :( Is she feeling better? Enjoy the rest of the apple cobbler though! It sounds delish!!

Bridget: Fantastic run yesterday! I agree with Wiggie - you are going to ROCK the HM! Any swimming in your near future? Just one more month and then I can start swimming at the YMCA. Can't wait!

Wiggie: Oh my goodness, that story about your DD is absolutely adorable!! Love it! :) Excellent Easter workouts! BTW - what does MD stand for? I'm still learning all the abbreviations, lol! :eek: :)

Katie, MD stands for Michelle Dozois. I have 2 workouts by her & I like them both, Cardio Strength & More Cardio Strength.

Wendy, I forgot to ask if your Mom was feeling better, I hope her illness was brief.

Have you guys ever heard of Tapout XT? It's a martial arts focused workout by Mike Karpenko.

Last edited:
Good morning All!!

My workout yesterday was Total body Trisets, total body express. It was ok, not one of my faves.

Have a great day everyone!! ;)

Last edited:
Good morning all
Spinning class this morning- followed by a quick dip in the pool. My parents are here and my daughter doesn't have school, so I have a little more time in the mornings to get my workouts in.

Not sure if I told you all, my bike is on layaway! I hope to get it paid for before the nice weather really warms up.

Katie- "enjoy" (if that's the right word) your continuing education. I have a continuing ed conference next month- in Disney World! Bringing dd & dh with me, I cannot wait. You're going to rock the pool, cannot wait to hear your updates

Wendy- designing the SAHM workouts are you? (Go Bob!) I know you're looking for work, but forgive me for being a little jealous. :)

Wiggie- nice job with TBT- I need to dig out that lower body series - I feel an After Burn punishment coming on soon...

Everyone have a great day!

Bridget

STS this morning- UGH, was just doing a light lap around the gym and felt something snap in my right side- ouch! I kept on through the workout- wanted to do some time on the treadmill, but was still hurting- I walked mostly about 15 minutes on the treadmill before coming home to get a hot shower and some aleve.

Hope things lighten up as the day goes on- have a great day everyone!

Bridget

Morning BodyRockers!

I'm back from my law conference (yawn). I'm glad to be back to my normal routine but now i've got tocatch up on all the work that I missed. :)

As for my workouts, yesterday I did Meso 3, Week 2, Shoulders, Triceps, and Biceps, and today I did Meso 3, Week 2, Plyo legs + the extended stretch. So far i'm loving Meso 3!

Bridget: Yikes! So sorry to hear about your side. Is it feeling any better? Definitely take it easy today. Which STS disc did you do?? A continuing education conference at DISNEY WORLD?? I'm so jealous! ;)

Wiggie: TBT is one of my favs but I don't particularly care for the total body express premix. I don't quite know why..it just doesn't seem like "enough". :rolleyes: I've never heard of Tapout XT but I LOVE martial arts (well, kickboxing at least, lol). I'll have to check it out!

Hi Wendy!!

Hey Ladies!

Y'day was a mish mosh of the following::

Bob Harper's Totally Ripped Core DVD Bonus work out (10m)
Bob Harper's Ultimate Cardio Body DVD Glute Challenge Bonus work out (12m)
Hula Hoop intervals of 10@15/45 (10m)
STS Extended Stretch.

Today was the full version of Totally Ripped Core. Great work out!

BBL or tmrw for personals!:cool:

Hello Everyone!! :)

Wednesday was almost a rest day, all I did was ride my spin bike for 30 minutes. Today's (Thur) workout was Leaner Legs, I really, really liked it, but then I love doing leg work. Which is a good thing since that's my problem area. :eek: Near the end of LL Cathe asked for a number check, Rhonda looked at Brenda, Brenda looked at Rhonda, no one was counting!! It was so funny!! :D Cathe said "you really let me down girls. I know I'll do this one often, great workout!!

Well that's all for now, talk to you tomorrow!!

Good almost afternoon ladies! LOL

This morning I did half of Bob's Ultimate Cardio Body and half of Yoga for the Warrior. Great 60 minute work out! That was my goal-to keep it at 60 mins or less. I've been doing a lot of longer work outs since getting laid off and I have to wonder if I am over-doing because I've been feeling sick on and off all this week. :( Finally eeling better today. Hopefully it stays that way!

K, lots to do today. Better get a move on!

BBL or tmrw!
Ciao Bellas!:cool:

Microsoft is Officially

On June 1, 2011, Microsoft officially unveiled Windows 8 and its new user
interface as well as additional features at the Taipei Computex 2011 in Taipei ...

Morning girls! ETA: Morning? Really? It's 4:00 pm! LOL!

Rest day for me. :)

Wendy: You're killing me with all these Bob workouts. AHHHHH! :p I'm hoping mine arrive today or tomorrow! I'm eager to try them out! Sorry you aren't feeling well. :confused: Maybe cutting back just a bit will help. Your Thursday works makes me tired just reading about it. :)

Wiggie: Only 30 minutes on your bike on your rest day? I'm lucky to get off the couch on my rest days. ;) :p I recently got Learner Legs but i'm nervous to try it because i've heard how hard it is! :eek: I'm a lower body lover too (wow, that didn't sound quite right, but you know what I mean). :eek: :D

Hi Bridget!!

Hello All!! ;)

Friday's workout was Cardio SuperSets. I really wasn't in the mood to workout so I did premix 1-4, when I finished that my mood improved & I did the premix 5-8. When you do it like that it's a little longer.

Katie you're right, that did sound a little funny, but i knew what you meant. I haven't received my Bob workouts yet either, wonder what's the hold up?

Wendy, glad you're feeling better!! :)

Bridget, hope your side is feeling better!!

I just finished Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength work out. I think the man was trying to kill me! :p I reached puke factor status for sure! OMG! :eek::eek::eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.