STS 3.5 Summer Ladies, 6/17/09

marnold

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies! I can't promise that I will always be able to start the thread but this morning has been quiet! :)
Last night DH and I completed Imax 2. I did it (like a complete moron) on two risers and was drenched! I actually love that workout for that reason! Weird?!

Tonight is Disc 2. I am so interested to see how my back and triceps have improved.

Hope you all have a great day and workout!

Later gators!

hey melissa, are we starting a new thread for each workout? i'm confused.

and i did disc 2 this am. went well. was sweating and breathing hard.
cathy

duh, i see the date now. so, we are gonna have a new check-in each day? i would try to start it, but i am not always on the computer in the am. and i have dial-up and it does not always cooperate. if we did a weekly check-in i could probalby start that if you couldn't.c
cathy

Hey ya'll! Just finished disc 2, feelin' pretty good. doin modified chin/pull ups and still could NOT get all the reps 12, 10, 8 but, at least did that many! :) Yay!

hey melissa, are we starting a new thread for each workout? i'm confused.

and i did disc 2 this am. went well. was sweating and breathing hard.
cathy

It is entirely up to you guys. I have found that it is often hard to find the checkin threads because they are not pinned. I thought it might be easier to do a daily thread...what do you think?

duh, i see the date now. so, we are gonna have a new check-in each day? i would try to start it, but i am not always on the computer in the am. and i have dial-up and it does not always cooperate. if we did a weekly check-in i could probalby start that if you couldn't.c
cathy

Weekly checkin thread sounds good to me. The weekends are bad for me; I have too many chores after working all week! :) We can use this thread for the remainder of the week. Fine by me! :)

Hello girls...it is Thursday morning and the work week is winding to an end! YEAH! DH and I finished Disc 2 last night and I am proud to say we both made it through beautifully! Tonight is Kick Punch and Crunch and I am actually looking forward to it! My job has been a little stressful and pretending to "punch and kick" my stressors is wonderful! :) God Bless Cathe! :) Hope all of you are enjoying your week!

hey ladies, melissa, i don't mind staring a weekly thread. i can do it on sunday nite, if that is ok. what do ya'll think? i just don't get on the computer much during the day. usually in late evening.

today i did the firm's cardio core fusion. really good workout. 65m of cardio, funct. training, lots of core w/3# balls most of the workout, and then i did partner abs. i do make my husband help me do that. but, he doesn't do his part only helps me wi/mine.
it is actually 58m., but i did a couple of the segments twice, so it was more like 65-68m.

tomorrow is disc 3, legs. ya'll ready????:)
cathy

Hey Cathy! Good to "see you"! :)

Good job on your cardio day! :)

I love the partner med ball abs! WAY FUN!

I am antsy to get home and do kick punch and crunch, but alas that is quite a few hours away...it is only noon here. :)

Friday is our off day and then we do Legs on Saturday. Poor DH HATES leg workouts. I love them but still feel sorry for him. :) My legs feel tight from last week, so I am looking forward to Saturday. :)

Later taters!

New to this forum. But just wanted to say that I now can do chinups. I could not do even one when I started STS. I also do pullups. Again, I could not do a one and now I can do about 12. Very proud of myself. I did do disc #3-legs-ooouuuuccchhhh!!!! Did not, though, have as bad of DOMS as I did with the first time around. Glad to see we are doing our best!! Kris- and btw, I am 57.

KRIS! That is fabulous! You should be proud of yourself! WOW!

Hello girlies! Well, TGIF and today is my off day! WHOOHOO! DH and I finished Kick Punch and Crunch last night and wow we sure were sweaty!

Hope you all have great workouts this weekend...We will be doing disc 3 on Saturday and cardio on Sunday. If I don't post, I will see you guys on Monday! High fives to all....

ok,i jsut did a post and it didn't post???? anyway, did disc 3 yesterday and i am very sore!!!! way more than the first time around. then, i rode this am, which was a very bad idea! NOTE TO SELF: do not ride the day after STS legs.

i'll start a new thread sunday evening for next week. see ya'll next week
cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.