STS 2 Rotations now on Workout Manager

LJB

Maybe someone has already posted, but just in case they haven’t, all 7 STS 2 rotations are on the workout manager. I started the low impact rotation today, but swapped the workouts around a bit to suit my own needs. I did the abs with no equipment, after my cardio, and especially enjoyed the “hollow hold” exercise. Really felt it in my lower abs. I tried Mobility 2 the other day, and loved it. Tomorrow will be Supersets.

Cathe and crew has done a fantastic job. Thank you!

Thankyou, I tried but does not work for me. I can see the rotations but unable to open. Maybe my computer is too vintage . But I am vintage too. I have done Chest/Tris, Chair yoga, standing ABs and Giant sets over past 5 days but was hoping for a little guidance to make the most of the DVDs . Thank you for the advice though.

Thankyou, I tried but does not work for me. I can see the rotations but unable to open. Maybe my computer is too vintage . But I am vintage too. I have done Chest/Tris, Chair yoga, standing ABs and Giant sets over past 5 days but was hoping for a little guidance to make the most of the DVDs . Thank you for the advice though.
I’m sorry you can’t access the rotations. That’s disappointing. It’s odd that the other rotations open, but not STS 2. If your computer was that old, I doubt you could open any. It must be something else. Are you sure you are on the first page of the rotations, where the May rotation is first, followed by 7 STS rotations below May? What happens when you click on an STS rotation?

Is there a particular rotation that interests you?
I have a few jotted down and could post one here maybe?

Just checking to make sure that I'm not the only that has put a rotation in my calendar and the workouts are there, but there's no icon on the date, so it looks like they aren't? I assume they will get added later. I seem to have a vague memory of another time when the icons came later.

Just checking to make sure that I'm not the only that has put a rotation in my calendar and the workouts are there, but there's no icon on the date, so it looks like they aren't? I assume they will get added later. I seem to have a vague memory of another time when the icons came later.
Hi Peacefull Rainbow, you have to clear your browser's cache in order for the rotation icons to show.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.